Chuck DVR Alert 4/20

jmw194

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 3, 2008
Brooklyn
I was just checking my timers for the week, and I noticed that Chuck is showing up at 3:05 AM on 4/21.

My DVR is smarter than I am, so it is going to record the show for me, but considering that some folks roll with multiple timers and what not, I just wanted people to be aware, in case there is a conflict and the DVR must go with priority.

I am not sure if there is another thread that this information should go in, so feel free to redistribute as needed.

Not sure what you mean? Mine is properly showing up to record at 8:00. Of course it helps that I have 4 available tuners to record on with the 722k. Did some other show change during that block that is messing you up?

This sounds like a sports delay. My local NBC will occasionally time shift shows in the prime time lineup if there is a Portland Trailblazers game scheduled to run into that slot.

Ahh, for some reason when I looked last night I thought there was some pageant type of thing on. It seems to be a local premption. If you love your local news and their desire to make everything have a local connection... We will be seeing how Ohio was involved with the Apollo 11's moon mission.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts