Thanks to MattG and the DIRT team!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Katie5

Original poster
Aug 8, 2012
USA
I'm new to the board and wanted to send a public thanks to MattG and the DIRT team for great and fast help!

I had a small issue with a piece of my Dish equipment and was pointed to this board and the DIRT team by a friend. MattG was able to help me resolve my problem (and in a way better than I expected) in less than an afternoon's time with only a few emails. This was a great service to me, and I really appreciate it!

And :welcome to the site, Katie!!! :cheer2: Matt's correct--there is lots of great info here on many subjects and also lots of great people who will give you their time and advice. Enjoy! :D

You're very welcome!

Be sure to stick around the forum, there's plenty of great information here :D
Like when the uplink center goes down... which if you come here, you'll see the reason you have no signal is because the uplink center is down and you don't need to fiddle with the receiver. Not that that happens a lot, just a couple times recently.

I found this site to be very helpful. I tried another site and man there are some rude people there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)