THC or BIO gone or moved?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Cal,

They were up at my house this morning. I think your super garden is growing too tall in front of the dish farm.

Tell you what I'm having trouble with. Can't seem to lock Weather Nation. I'm getting everything else on 87 C.
Had it locked for a while last night by playing with the TP freq. but gone again today. Are you seeing it?

Brent,

Ok, must be a michigan thing, I had a report from Califorina that it was same strong signal.
Did you get your Manhattan yet.

Cal,

They were up at my house this morning. I think your super garden is growing too tall in front of the dish farm.

Tell you what I'm having trouble with. Can't seem to lock Weather Nation. I'm getting everything else on 87 C.
Had it locked for a while last night by playing with the TP freq. but gone again today. Are you seeing it?

Jim, it's not one of the dishes in the fenced in area, strange that it would just quit. I went out for a while, left it on THC, when I came back in, it had a pixelated still-frame with the THC logo in the bottom right corner, so some Q must have jumped up for a moment. I haven't touched that dish in about 3 years, maybe time for a tweek.

I haven't seen WN for about a week, Deeann said they're on a new freq now [3741 v 7199 I think], but can't get that either. A couple of guys say they get it just fine, one with a smaller dish than mine, but they were both using a DMS741 lnb, I think you have one of those.

I'll have to make some time today to do some tweeking/moving.

SS ><>

Jim, I haven't seen WN for about a week, Deeann said they're on a new freq now [3741 v 7199 I think], but can't get that either. A couple of guys say they get it just fine, one with a smaller dish than mine. SS ><>

Well you're the 3rd report from Michigan that the Weather Nation ch. is out around here.
Wonder why others are still getting it?

I have been having trouble keeping 12060H on 101w locked during the afternoon every day. The signal Quality is strong once it locks in, but sometimes it will lose lock and freeze. Have tried different STBs, LNBFs, even a different dish. Same thing, takes minutes to lock in and will sometimes unlock during the afternoon hours only. Different dish with tighter focus helped some. Other transponders on 101w Ku are received with no problem.

Interference from another nearby transponder?

OK, problem found. Power down rx, hooked up meter outside at the switch: Lock. Tightened fitting on switch and go back inside: 75% Q. Conclusion: loose fitting. Man I wish all my problems were that easy to fix.
SS ><>

Cal,

I'm getting WN, both the HD and SD versions. 3740 / 14399 :)
And I'm the one that has the most trouble with 87w... go figure.. :confused:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts