The 10 Best Subwoofers to Buy Right Now

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Velodyne? Hsu?

Either the trends have changed drastically in the last few years, or this article is a bit biased.

I think it's a matter of what they were able to review. They did put Hsu on there and the VTF15 is IMO the best sub $1000 ID sub out there. I dont see a need to put other sub $1000 Hsu's on the list. The Rythmik 15" and PB13 ultra are missing, which are IMO are the two best $1000-$2000 subs.

You know, I have an old Klipsch KSW-12. It's not the best, but it does the job and, to be honest, I get a butt-load of bass from my Klipsch KLF-30s and KLF-10s. I probably do need to replace it because it's 15-years old and starting to have issues. Replacement suggestions? Although I live on a 3-acre lot and noise is not an issue, I really don't need my sphincter stimulated every time I watch a movie (plus the KLFs already add a ton of base). I would also like to keep it the $500 range. THX.

Cool, it is a nice sub. Only reason I sold it is my room is 5300 cuft and I needed more output. My friend is using in his living room and it bumps very well.

Cool, it is a nice sub. Only reason I sold it is my room is 5300 cuft and I needed more output. My friend is using in his living room and it bumps very well.

The Home Theater Room is 16' x 14' so it should work quite nicely. If it downstairs in the main-room (30x20 with 20ft. ceiling) then it would be too small. Then again, none of my cool stuff is permitted downstairs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)