The 10 Best Subwoofers to Buy Right Now

Velodyne? Hsu?

Either the trends have changed drastically in the last few years, or this article is a bit biased.

I think it's a matter of what they were able to review. They did put Hsu on there and the VTF15 is IMO the best sub $1000 ID sub out there. I dont see a need to put other sub $1000 Hsu's on the list. The Rythmik 15" and PB13 ultra are missing, which are IMO are the two best $1000-$2000 subs.

You know, I have an old Klipsch KSW-12. It's not the best, but it does the job and, to be honest, I get a butt-load of bass from my Klipsch KLF-30s and KLF-10s. I probably do need to replace it because it's 15-years old and starting to have issues. Replacement suggestions? Although I live on a 3-acre lot and noise is not an issue, I really don't need my sphincter stimulated every time I watch a movie (plus the KLFs already add a ton of base). I would also like to keep it the $500 range. THX.

Cool, it is a nice sub. Only reason I sold it is my room is 5300 cuft and I needed more output. My friend is using in his living room and it bumps very well.

Cool, it is a nice sub. Only reason I sold it is my room is 5300 cuft and I needed more output. My friend is using in his living room and it bumps very well.

The Home Theater Room is 16' x 14' so it should work quite nicely. If it downstairs in the main-room (30x20 with 20ft. ceiling) then it would be too small. Then again, none of my cool stuff is permitted downstairs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts