4. DIRECTV Is Available On Jet Blue & Frontier

5. DIRECTV Takes Local HD Channels Seriously

6. DIRECTV's HD DVR & On-Screen Guide Are Easy to Use

7. DIRECTV Will Offer Deals -- If You Ask

8. If It Wasn't For DIRECTV, There Would Still Be a Cable Monopoly

9. DIRECTV Continues to Innovate

10. DIRECTV Has Produced Some Great Commercials

The 10 Things I Love About DIRECTV

The biggest one for me is number 9. DIRECTV has made HUGE strides in the innovation department, from SWM, DECA to the vast improvements with their DVR's and the continuing new features on its receivers.

DIRECTV has done a GREAT job in this area. Now if they only added the national HD they have been promising for years DIRECTV could be the perfect television service.

I would like to add picture quality to that list. It is without a doubt a better picture than you know who..........

I agree on the national HD, add a bit more and that would be great!

That's funny because a lot of people who I install Dish for say Dish has better picture quality...

That's funny because a lot of people I install Direct for says Direct has a better picture.

I just smile and nod as I know they are really the same.

I also realize that perception is reality and if their perception is that the picture quality is better then it is their reality and they will be happier customers.

Most people who have both say Direct is slightly better in PQ. Just about every thread comparing the two always gives direct the edge in PQ and Dish the edge in DVR speed

Working in an mpeg 4 market, so all receivers are hd. I love the whole home feature. The h24 receivers are small and can fit just about anywhere. There is only 1 arc to worry about & in mpeg 4 markets only 2 receivers. My technology challenged customers can operate it easily. I like the slimline & its fine tune features, it is very well made. Last but not least, from an installers stand point, it pays better than E*. :cool:

My top 10 things I love about D* (in no order)
1. MLB Net....this channel rocks!
2. My local RSN in HD 24/7
3. The auto 90 minute buffer
4. auto hide SD dupes
5. more of my locals in HD
6. Setting up a timer is very easy
7. DVR works real smooth
8. That I have 2 R22's with HD on them :)
9. Nice clean install with the SWM setup. One cable into the house into the drop ceiling to the splitter then to the receivers
10. one flat fee per extra receiver added. Not this "well if its this type then you pay X and if its another type you pay Y"

:)

My Top Ten:

MLB Network-Kind of funny because I am a huge baseball fan, but I have just recently really got into this channel

24/7 RSN & MY RSN Plus channel in HD (When two teams are playing at same time both are in HD) when I left Directv briefly that was my eye opening moment, I did not think it would be a big deal-but it was I also like to catch the other RSN's local shows and stuff they have that we can see

90 minute buffer

Hiding of SD Channels

Pretty easy billing descriptions-Hope that sticks

Good service CSR's open to giving credits and such if you ask polite and see your a loyal customer

Sunday Ticket

Extra Innings-Took last year off going to get it this year-Nice to have the option if I want it or not

VOD-Not the best but good to have

Hardware---Yes Like the HR24!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.