The 2007 All-USA Offensive PLAYER OF THE YEAR

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
This guy is in for a huge shock when he plays 1A college football. Pryor played in class AA in Pennsylvania, not exactly the cream of Pa high school football. I have been telling my friends from Florida this all year.

I think he will do real good, it's not like he squeaked past teams, they blew out the majority of teams they played. Plus he's a big kid, with a lot of skill.

Mark my words...he will go to a school that will him play BOTH basketball AND football....and I am not certain neither Michigan NOR Ohio State will let him do that.

Mark my words...he will go to a school that will him play BOTH basketball AND football....and I am not certain neither Michigan NOR Ohio State will let him do that.

Ohio State has done that as receintly as 4-5 years ago, I don't remember who it was,but I do remember it happening, however, it was not the starting QB (of course he's not the starting QB at this point either) .
I believe it was a Tight End that play BB.

Jimbo

This guy is in for a huge shock when he plays 1A college football. Pryor played in class AA in Pennsylvania, not exactly the cream of Pa high school football. I have been telling my friends from Florida this all year.
Not all good high school QBs play in the top division in the state. Troy Aikman played at Class A Henryetta (I think the biggest schools at the time were Class 5A), and he's done okay. OU's last Heismann trophy winner QB went to Class 3A Tuttle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)