This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

The 722K Ultimate Upgrade Package from DISHSTORE.COM!

wouldn't be a bad deal if not for the hard drive... ie.. I buy a 722k ... I want to rip out that 500 and put in a 2TB! to hell with the EHD stuff.. but NNoooooo not with ECHOSTAR/DISH (bastardos!)

wouldn't be a bad deal if not for the hard drive... ie.. I buy a 722k ... I want to rip out that 500 and put in a 2TB! to hell with the EHD stuff.. but NNoooooo not with ECHOSTAR/DISH (bastardos!)
This message sponsored by the All Of Your Eggs In One Basket campaign. Not approved by Chicken Little.

If you don't want the sling adapter

If you don't want the sling adapter we will reduce the price to $300.00, just add to comments that you don't want the sling adapter when checking out.

If you dont want the sling adapter can they drop the price $100?

A timely offer as I want to upgrade my VIP222 to a 722. But my question is how will this affect my bill vs. leasing? Right now I have a VIP722 and a VIP222 (which I want to upgrade) and I pay

America's Top 250 $69.99
DVR Service $6.00
Protection Plan $6.00
HD 250 Free ($10/Mo) $0.00
HD/SD (2TV) Receiver $14.00
Starz - 30th Anniv $0.00

Buy or lease?

Thx
Ken

I would lease because you can most likely get a free upgrade and Sling Adapter. Your bill would increase $3 a month either way.

If you buy from Dishstore you're helping out Satelliteguys.

if you get a 722, don't you get charged a Duo Fee, even if you use it in single tuner mode ??