The AL West 2009

KC, I'm guessing your team and yourself are feeling better ....
Your ailing Angels are getting well at the expense of the Tigers ....

I knew they couldn't stay down tooooo long !

Couldn't even score with a fly ball to CF from third ...
Tigers playing unimpressive ball this series.

Jimbo

KC, I'm guessing your team and yourself are feeling better ....
Your ailing Angels are getting well at the expense of the Tigers ....

I knew they couldn't stay down tooooo long !

Couldn't even score with a fly ball to CF from third ...
Tigers playing unimpressive ball this series.

Jimbo

Are you watching????? The Angels are impolding here tonight! I am about to puke.

Are you watching????? The Angels are impolding here tonight! I am about to puke.

Sorry, I woke back up in the bottom of the ninth, talking about imploding ....

Tigers barely hang on.

I'm really sick of your team already, thru 2 games ....
Tigers keep pounding the strike zone and your guys just keep fouling them off.
Your team doesn't seem to strike out at all, hit it or foul it off....

It's no wonder the Tigers pitchers can only get into the 5th before they run out of pitches.
187 pitches tonight and 158 last night.

104 pitches thru 5 for Verlander.
29 alone in the 6th for Rincon.

Amazingly your guys had 7 K's tonight, more than I thought.

Even the stoic Big Mike, who never EVER changes expression in the dugout had a look of sheer disgust and desperation on his face last night. When it hits the Skipper and he physically shows it...the team is really in trouble.

There seemed to be a few 'boos" around the stadium, but mostly that crowd was just as stunned and sickened and helpless as Mike. It was ugly.:confused:

Even the stoic Big Mike, who never EVER changes expression in the dugout had a look of sheer disgust and desperation on his face last night. When it hits the Skipper and he physically shows it...the team is really in trouble.

There seemed to be a few 'boos" around the stadium, but mostly that crowd was just as stunned and sickened and helpless as Mike. It was ugly.:confused:

Hang in there buddy. Ebb & flow, ebb & flow.... ;) :)

Hmm, will I be happy or sad come morning after the Tigers / Angels game.

They have played poorly in this series.
Lets hope the next time they play, they will play like contenders .

Hey guys, dont worry about the Tigers and/or the Angels. Not when my Mets are getting the crap kicked out of them. They cant run, they cant score, there pitching sucks and play so-so defense.

Hey guys, dont worry about the Tigers and/or the Angels. Not when my Mets are getting the crap kicked out of them. They cant run, they cant score, there pitching sucks and play so-so defense.

If we worry about the Mets, who's gonna worry about the Tigers and Angels (KC) ?

Jimbo

If we worry about the Mets, who's gonna worry about the Tigers and Angels (KC) ?

Jimbo

Mets82, I feel ya, but I have some serious issues here, too. Aren't we all in this TOGETHER??? That was kinda selfish of you to post that IMHO.

God knows, I have been wearing my heart on my sleeve since we lost Nick, but I have tried to be sensitive to other teams and their fans like Jimbo and HD and BillD and that sicko in Detroit named Paul.

OK, Jimbo it's gametime so let's see what happens. Best of luck! I'll be watching the Ducks game also.

Mets82, I feel ya, but I have some serious issues here, too. Aren't we all in this TOGETHER??? That was kinda selfish of you to post that IMHO.

God knows, I have been wearing my heart on my sleeve since we lost Nick, but I have tried to be sensitive to other teams and their fans like Jimbo and HD and BillD and that sicko in Detroit named Paul.

OK, Jimbo it's gametime so let's see what happens. Best of luck! I'll be watching the Ducks game also.

I'll watch the baseball game for as long as I can hold out. I woke up in the ninth last night after seeing the first 4 or so innings, to see Rodney do his best to give up a 4 run lead.

Your team always puts the bat on the ball.... they are much better than your letting on at this point, the record may not show it, but it will soon.

They work a pitcher every night and make it a short night, I wish the Tigers would do that type of thing as well.

It wouldnt surprise me if the Angels beat up the Mariners and then the Orioles. Even though the Mariners are in first place, I dont think the Angels will falter. They do have a lot of big guns in there lineup and just think they are getting warmed up.

It wouldnt surprise me if the Angels beat up the Mariners and then the Orioles. Even though the Mariners are in first place, I dont think the Angels will falter. They do have a lot of big guns in there lineup and just think they are getting warmed up.

It's pppppppitching where the Angels are suspect right now, Mets. They can put up a dozen runs and still the pen can blow it in the blink of an eye.

I rarely question Big Mike, but we have had Brandon Wood up for days now from AAA for his bat and he has gotten a nice haircut and kept his lil' ass warm on the bench ever since. :rolleyes:

Its almost like you need that one game where everything clicks to get you back on track. I think for the Angels it will come soon.
As far as bullpen goes, who really has a great bullpen. It seems like most every team struggles with there bullpen. The difference is that the good teams like the Angels get over that hump.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)