The annual price increase coming to a January bill near you

Ha! And everyone thinks switching to YouTube TV or Hulu TV would be cheaper ...

Oh wait! ... you mean DirecTV can keep raising their prices?

/s

Ha! And everyone thinks switching to YouTube TV or Hulu TV would be cheaper ...

Oh wait! ... you mean DirecTV can keep raising their prices?

/s

Sure they can keep raising their prices, they also can keep losing subscribers.

Streaming is still cheaper in nearly all cases than satellite. Cable is actually more competitive with streaming than is satellite and has been for a very long time.

Reactions: trojan67
Why is anyone shocked by this.. everyone raises price early in the year. Hell Hulu just jumped 10 bucks

Reactions: AZ.
Directv needs to drop the $10 HD access fee, and start cutting some of the extra fees. I
have $37 just in fees, $10 HD access, $10 DVR, $3 whole home dvr (don't use but DTV requires with Genie), $14 for two extra receivers.
That’s funny

Directv needs to drop the $10 HD access fee, and start cutting some of the extra fees. I
have $37 just in fees, $10 HD access, $10 DVR, $3 whole home dvr (don't use but DTV requires with Genie), $14 for two extra receivers.
When I started with D*, my bill was $40 ... you have that just in Fees ...

Every company needs to drop thier FEES, they are out of hand in all the telecommunication fields.

Reactions: IcEWoLF
Darrell ...
Soooo much Drama ...

EVERYONE here KNOWS that D* has thier price increase in Jan/Feb ...

Btw, No Difference than any other company .... they all go up yearly ... some More than once, fortunately D* is only once.
Yes but how many channels are off the air because of disputes from last year?

It would be nice if these providers decided not to over pay for content. I never asked them to jack up my rates because they are not good negotiators.

Reactions: MikeD-C05

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)