• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I know Satcity Personally, and he already called me today, saying he hopes they don't reset the scores.....but he said not to fear if they do.

Yeah , it probably won't make much of a difference , he can have the bragging rights , that obsesive playing is contagious .

I climbed all the way to # 5 then I started feeling that is was not as fun anymore so I stopped playing and my rank fell to #19 , I started feeling guilty about not taking care of my personal business , yes I do have time on my hands but I should be more productive in other areas, oh well , I am looking forward to the arcade when it's ready.

I turned it on a little while ago applying some additional fixes (which also had me turn the Tournaments system OFF)

And now I am mointoring it again. :)

I wonder if it's a particular game causing the problem. Is it possible for you to monitor who's in the Arcade and what games are being played?

Well since turning off the tournament feature (which a few other forum operators have reported the same isses) seemed to (at this time) fix the problem.

We have not had the issue since.

While I don't like turning off the Tournaments, it looks like it needs to be done so that the rest of the site continues to run smoothly.

I am still monitoring things closely, but it looks like we may have found the issue. :)

Hopefully the Tournaments will come back soon. I love participating in those. :)

Glad to see you have found the problem Scott.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts