Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I know Satcity Personally, and he already called me today, saying he hopes they don't reset the scores.....but he said not to fear if they do.

Yeah , it probably won't make much of a difference , he can have the bragging rights , that obsesive playing is contagious .

I climbed all the way to # 5 then I started feeling that is was not as fun anymore so I stopped playing and my rank fell to #19 , I started feeling guilty about not taking care of my personal business , yes I do have time on my hands but I should be more productive in other areas, oh well , I am looking forward to the arcade when it's ready.

I turned it on a little while ago applying some additional fixes (which also had me turn the Tournaments system OFF)

And now I am mointoring it again. :)

I wonder if it's a particular game causing the problem. Is it possible for you to monitor who's in the Arcade and what games are being played?

Well since turning off the tournament feature (which a few other forum operators have reported the same isses) seemed to (at this time) fix the problem.

We have not had the issue since.

While I don't like turning off the Tournaments, it looks like it needs to be done so that the rest of the site continues to run smoothly.

I am still monitoring things closely, but it looks like we may have found the issue. :)

Hopefully the Tournaments will come back soon. I love participating in those. :)

Glad to see you have found the problem Scott.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)