The Association of Consumers to Preserve and Promote DBS Competition

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
gutter said:
Sean...I was wondering if you should put this on the main page as a bit of news to give it more attention.

We have some questions of our own for the Association. We need to know more about them. I have send a pm to the guy who posted the information and haven't heard anything yet. Next will be to email them.

Sean sounds fair. Can you share openly your questions. It is interesting that the domain ownership is the same as the Alternate VOOM website.

gutter said:
Sean sounds fair. Can you share openly your questions.
We've been trying to contact the Association. So far they have not responded to our emails and PMs. (Plus the site was not working yesterday!) Not that we have any major concerns (the site does look trustworthy), but if we are going to officialy endorse them by putting their message on the forum's home page, it would be nice to know who we are dealing with. I hope the management of the Association will contact us soon...

I got an Email from them today. They thank me for joining and how to quit if I wanted too.

Sean or Ilya? How you heard anything new regarding this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)