The Bacon Explosion!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
Holy hell, this looks amazing! :eek: :hungry:

Once formed, smoke at 225°F until an internal temperature reading of 165 degrees. Normally this will take about 1 hour for each inch of thickness.

bacon-2.jpg

bacon-3.jpg

bacon-4.jpg

bacon-5.jpg

bacon-7.jpg

bacon-8.jpg

bacon-9.jpg

bacon-10.jpg

bacon-12.jpg

Bacon Explosion: The BBQ Sausage Recipe of all Recipes

That may be the unhealthiest thing I've ever seen. :) I'd love to bring it to my family's memorial day picnic later this month just to see their faces. :D

I made this twice last summer and am still alive! Pictures are in the old smoking meat thread.

Here are the pics. I used a rub from Smoke & Spice, cut in half. Should have cut it to 1/4, but it was very good. Paying the price from the second bottle of wine, but I will persevere.

Any time today — there's plenty left!

Brought to you by the American Cardiologists Association! :luvlove: :lick :hungry:

Yeah, a cardiac event waiting to happen, but oh, what a way to die. :D

I showed the photos to my wife and she groaned, saying "that's definitely man food." :)

My son told me that the guy from the Bacon Explosion web site was on the Today Show this week (I believe he said on Friday).

It really is a pretty tasty recipe. Kind of fun to make as well. Especially the bacon weave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)