The Beatles Rock Band

I agree. I guess a number of people will buy any new RB/GH game, and I know there are tons of Beatles fans out there, but here's the thing, I'm 35, and could care less about the Beatles. Will this really be a strong seller considering the majority of RB/GH players are late teens to early 20's? I guess time will tell.
I am in my 30's and I love the Beatles. Of course, I mostly listen to rock from the 60's and 70's anyway.

If my teenage students are any indication, this thing will be a very big hit. I cannot tell you how many of my students are now wearing Beatles shirts.

Is anyone else rather pissed at the lack of songs in this game, or rather, lack of songs that would be GOOD for this game? Where are songs like "Help!", "She Loves You," "Please Please Me," "I'm Down," and others? Also, there doesn't seem to be any plans to put out these older songs on DLC...

Is anyone else rather pissed at the lack of songs in this game, or rather, lack of songs that would be GOOD for this game? Where are songs like "Help!", "She Loves You," "Please Please Me," "I'm Down," and others? Also, there doesn't seem to be any plans to put out these older songs on DLC...

Actually, I got the impression that eventually you'll be able to download just about any song you want... they're releasing them an album at a time. Now, if you want to take issue with the pace of those releases, I can't argue with you there...

Beatles Rock Band could've been the release that finally got me into the whole music video game genre since, unlike half the songs in other Rock Band and GH releases, I actually know the songs! However, upon seeing the song list for Beatles RB, I was totally unimpressed with both the quantity and selection (doesn't RB1, RB2, and all the major next gen GH releases have like 60+?)

Beatles Rock Band could've been the release that finally got me into the whole music video game genre since, unlike half the songs in other Rock Band and GH releases, I actually know the songs! However, upon seeing the song list for Beatles RB, I was totally unimpressed with both the quantity and selection (doesn't RB1, RB2, and all the major next gen GH releases have like 60+?)
It doesn't help that there are so few songs and that most Beatles songs were short to begin with. In fact there's an achievement for beating the career mode in a 24 hour period. You can probably go through the entire career mode within 3 hours.

I rented this game from BB and although the songs are okay, I find the gameplay rather boring. It's almost too easy. I don't think I would want to own this game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts