The Best Antenna?

what is the best antenna on the market today? Furthest range, UHF and VHF
Sorry there is no antenna that matches your request. An antenna must match your needs to be the "best" for your location. An antenna that works well at 10 miles won't work at 100 miles from the broadcast towers and the reverse is also true the 100 mile antenna may be a poor performer at 10 miles. Post your CANADA location and someone will have some suggestions.

Sorry there is no antenna that matches your request. An antenna must match your needs to be the "best" for your location. An antenna that works well at 10 miles won't work at 100 miles from the broadcast towers and the reverse is also true the 100 mile antenna may be a poor performer at 10 miles. Post your CANADA location and someone will have some suggestions.

huh? :confused:

i said furthest range

Looks like a good choice for you to try to pull in Buffalo stations from 1 hr. north of Toronto.:). It won't get overloaded by Toronto stations either.

You probably need a rotor unless you are northwest of Toronto in a line with Buffalo. A rotor is good to get exact aim especially for the higher frequency signals.

If you are close to channel 3 Barrie (now operating on channel 10 if I remember right) it won't matter. A long range antenna will pull it in fine unless you are right under the transmitter.

thanks for the info....i can get the buffalo stations at certain times with my current antenna but they are not reliable....thinking of going with a better antenna

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts