The Big Bang Theory gets even more nerdy - SciFri coming

HDRoberts

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 13, 2008
Cleveland, OH
As a nerd, one of our weekly highlights is Science Friday, a show on NPR talking about the latest science headlines.

Saw the following post on their twitter feed:
SciFri to debut on "The Big Bang Theory." Stay tuned for details. ira
Science Friday (scifri) on Twitter

Ira being, of course, show host Ira Flatow.

First, George Smoot, now Ira Flatow and Science Friday. Glad the producers are staying authentic.

Fun episode. I enjoyed it.

"Did that guy just say revenge is a dish best served cold in Klingon? What is wrong with him? "

"In the words of Kahn Noonian Singh in the immortal wrath of kahn, “he tasks me, he tasks me, and I shall have him. From hells heart I stab at thee.”

Although I am not sure why they used TOS quotes and not TNG ones.

Although I am not sure why they used TOS quotes and not TNG ones.

Probably because there aren't as many quotes ;) I think Raj poked fun at him about using TOS vs TNG quotes too.

I also enjoyed last night's. Episodes always seem to fly by for me.

-Mike

Pretty good episode.... I would have never realized that was Wil Wheaton unless they had said something. As soon as he spoke I knew it was him though.

That was a quality episode. The look on Sheldon's face after Wil told him that his story was a lie was great. It looked like his eye was going to explode.

Probably because there aren't as many quotes ;) I think Raj poked fun at him about using TOS vs TNG quotes too.

I also enjoyed last night's. Episodes always seem to fly by for me.

-Mike

Oh, I know, and Wrath of Kahn fit so well. Always a good use for an old Klingon proverb. :)

ANd I loved that Wheaton knew the translation of Sheldon's klingon. That was awesome!

Agree, good episode. Would love to see a 1 hour special BBT like they do for The Office every now and then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)