The Biggest Match: Real Madrid vs. Barcelona 4/10 1pm

WSMatt said:
I know that is the thought, to be picked up elsewhere (I know just what I read in the papers). However, I know nothing about what is in the works, etc... I hope for a win win for all of us!

I assume our staff will be meeting tomorrow to map out the future... If/when Voom goes dark I don't know what will happen with the soccer games, the deal is done, so I guess we can get the live feed, just wont have anyone to watch it! Maybe we can all come to master control here on Long Island!!

I really hope something can be worked out. Once one sees a WorldSport broadcast one can't help getting drawn in. Its a combination of the great content, not just the games themselves but the La Liga Report, the culture spots on the different towns, the personal spots with the different players, the whole package. Any chance you might broadcast games to other services via pay per view? My wallet doesn't like the idea but you guys have me hooked.

I would love to get a head count... If everyone could tell me how many people you are watching the game with it would be appreciated. Thanks! I see 27 on this board.

Goooooooooaaaaaaaaal!!!!!

WSMatt said:
I would love to get a head count... If everyone could tell me how many people you are watching the game with it would be appreciated. Thanks! I see 27 on this board.

4 of us here at my house - all Real Madrid fans.

What a goal - Owen. Nice prediction! Buy lottery tickets now!

If it werent for a bad calll last week that allowed Barca a chance to tie and Real would be only 4 points back!

Now it will be 6 and even if Real plays this well down the stretch it is Barca's to lose.

WSMatt said:

Well got 12 people over, but also have a Benfica game playing on the other TV. Most of the people are watching the Barca-Real game because they are amazed by the PQ and surround sound.

OUCH Ronaldinho sweet goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)