The Biggest Match: Real Madrid vs. Barcelona 4/10 1pm

WSMatt said:
If it werent for a bad calll last week that allowed Barca a chance to tie and Real would be only 4 points back!

Now it will be 6 and even if Real plays this well down the stretch it is Barca's to lose.
AAAHHH, the pressures of refereeing.

Well it is about that time for me to sign off. Great game. Enjoy the rest.

Thank you all for the feedback and kind words, I will share them with the staff tomorrow.

I will post any schedule updates as soon as I have some answers! I assume we will be back on next weekend.

Matt

WSMatt said:
I would love to get a head count... If everyone could tell me how many people you are watching the game with it would be appreciated.
It's just me today. (My wife is not watching and doesn't believe me when I say that my name was mentioned ;)) I was thinking of hosting a party (have several friends who would love to see this game), but unfortunately we have some other plans for this afternoon, as soon as the game is over...

As for total head count and the channel popularity, I can tell you Matt, that we had a poll a couple of months ago where we rated all HD channels on VOOM (not just the 21), and WorldSport has made it to the top 10! 9th place among all HD channels and the 4th place among the 21. 48 out of 300 VOOM customers (16%) who voted in the poll consider WorldSport among their favorite channels! That's more than TNT-HD, Cinemax or Showtime, for example. Not too bad for a channel focusing on a sport that is not exactly most popular in this country...

Ilya said:
It's just me today. (My wife is not watching and doesn't believe me when I say that my name was mentioned ;)) I was thinking of hosting a party (have several friends who would love to see this game), ...
Have the party Monday night for the replay and listen for your name.

timfouts said:
Have the party Monday night for the replay and listen for your name.
Good idea! :D
No, unfortunately I won't be at home at that time. Next time, perhaps! :)

I saw them. They did a great job. I missed the first half in having to do an errand. I got to watch the second half. Did they mention Satguys and posters in this thread at the time? If so, I would like to catch that during the replay. Any idea at what minute mark this took place?

The game looked great. It figures once the encoders are tweaked out. I watched just for the enjoyment of the game

Sorry, I could not be on today for the game. I had a previous engagement with the family that could not be postponed. I am looking forward to watch the game on Monday. I read the entire thread and it looks like it was an exciting game. I am writing from somewhere in New Jersey without an HDTV.

timfouts said:
It's been great people, until next time if there is. . . .
Well, sounds like they are expecting at least 2 more games!
And since the contracts for them are already signed, I guess there is no much reason to cancel them...

This was a great game! One of the best in the season! A bit slow in the second half, but still a lot to enjoy! If you missed it, make sure to catch it again on Monday Night Futbol. Thanks everyone for taking part in our game-time chat and see you all next week. (Hopefully!)