The Blaze is history

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Seriously people? This thread has gone from losing one “news” channel to a topic that may belong in the “pit” to a race thing. On the day before veteran’s day, this veteran thinks you should give it a rest!

Reactions: The Fat Man
Seriously people? This thread has gone from losing one “news” channel to a topic that may belong in the “pit” to a race thing. On the day before veteran’s day, this veteran thinks you should give it a rest!

If I was a smart man I’d stay off social media sites for the next 48 hours. But then a smart man probably wouldn’t have enlisted.

I stopped watching cable news channels long ago. If I need news, I will watch it over-the-air.

Local news is best. The folks on Fox News, CNN, OAN, The Blaze and nearly all others are blowhards. I can do without all the noise that arises from that.

I have been known to watch NewsNet, but it only takes around twenty minutes to see everything they've got.
All your small channels (locals)are being eliminated very quickly!....Between Gray, and Sinclair, they own over 200 local must run opinion channels....So even you locals are, or will be tainted.

I agree. If people aren't Pub members, sign up and bring it to The Pit. This discussion is fair game in The Pit, so long as it follows the guidelines.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)