The Blaze is history

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just looking out for my fellow Satellite Guys members. Hate to see people get their hands slapped when there are measures in place to protect such opinions. Other than that, I never viewed Blaze TV or most other news channels that didn't have BBC in the title.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I figured that when I saw the 'Likes' count start zooming up for the cheerleaders. Is there any way for the 'Likes' from the Pit to not count? Seems like it would be a more fair measurement of who has credibility. :)
Credibility covers many topics! :D

Just looking out for my fellow Satellite Guys members. Hate to see people get their hands slapped when there are measures in place to protect such opinions. Other than that, I never viewed Blaze TV or most other news channels that didn't have BBC in the title.

In this world with so many choices for news and there are ton them, liberal, moderate, conservative, international, and many fractions in between. There is room for everything. Everyone has their good points and bad points. Politics seen to take over so many good sites that have nothing to do with the subject. If someone wants to discuss politics, go elsewhere.There are many places for that.

Reactions: TheKrell
figured that when I saw the 'Likes' count start zooming up for the cheerleaders.

I fail to see the problem with that.
Which definitely doesn't include politics. Just because somebody disagrees with your politics doesn't make them a bad person that must be attacked. :)

True. Why are you discussing this here rather than in ThePit?

I would like to see OANN, but I get why they wouldn’t add it. Not to mention, it is available to stream as well, for those that really want it.

I would like to see OANN, but I get why they wouldn’t add it. Not to mention, it is available to stream as well, for those that really want it.
You understand why Dish would add the "Black News Channel" but not One America News?

Please share your reasoning with us, I am curious.

OAN is already carried by competitors like DirecTV, Uverse, Verizon , and others.

You understand why Dish would add the "Black News Channel" but not One America News?

Please share your reasoning with us, I am curious.
Look at the climate of the news today, and the audience... supply and demand. Same reason Starz now has “Starz Black”. Enjoy your Directv, however.

Reactions: Stormy_2021
Can this thread be closed now? We get it. The Blaze is turning off and a few people want that ‘news’ channel and Dish is evil for not providing it.

Look at the climate of the news today, and the audience... supply and demand. Same reason Starz now has “Starz Black”. Enjoy your Directv, however.
Are you aware of a high demand for the Black News Channel? I had never heard of it before yesterday.

The nice thing about One America News is that it is for everyone, not just one ethnic group. Hence the name.

Reactions: edisonprime
If that is the only part you’re looking at, this conversation will remain very circular. Like I said, enjoy your Directv. You have no more business with Dish, so I am confused why you are even here.

Are you aware of a high demand for the Black News Channel? I had never heard of it before yesterday.

The nice thing about One America News is that it is for everyone, not just one ethnic group. Hence the name.

As someone who has had the misfortune to watch OANN, I respectfully disagree that it is for everyone. The nicest things I can say about it is they actually seem to cover international stories more than the Big 3 cable news networks, and it seemed to have less opinion shows as far as I could tell. Beyond that, it has a pretty clear slant, which many people would disagree with, just like the market leaders in this category. Marketing yourself as something does not make it so in reality, despite what Facebook would like you to believe.

Reactions: AZ. and TheKrell
As someone who has had the misfortune to watch OANN, I respectfully disagree that it is for everyone. The nicest things I can say about it is they actually seem to cover international stories more than the Big 3 cable news networks, and it seemed to have less opinion shows as far as I could tell. Beyond that, it has a pretty clear slant, which many people would disagree with, just like the market leaders in this category. Marketing yourself as something does not make it so in reality, despite what Facebook would like you to believe.

But there are a lot of people who would find it an attractive channel addition. Judging from the way FOX News dominates the cable news ratings there is probably plenty of room for another conservative news channel.

I stopped watching cable news channels long ago. If I need news, I will watch it over-the-air.

Local news is best. The folks on Fox News, CNN, OAN, The Blaze and nearly all others are blowhards. I can do without all the noise that arises from that.

I have been known to watch NewsNet, but it only takes around twenty minutes to see everything they've got.

Reactions: ncted and stardust3
But there are a lot of people who would find it an attractive channel addition. Judging from the way FOX News dominates the cable news ratings there is probably plenty of room for another conservative news channel.
Yeah... to some FNC isn’t cutting anymore meaning they want something harder like OANN. As soon as they want to pay for carriage, I’m on board.

Reactions: JSheridan
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts