The Costco 622 Deal

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Must be only certain Costco's that carry them. Ours only have a little carboard display which holds the clamshelled paper to take to the cashier, where you buy the activation card for $49. (Used to be $29)

Good thing about Cotsco is that you can always take the merchandise back to the store, even after a long time. I wonder if they have any different restrictions on the 622?

You may not be able to if it does indeed become a "leased" receiver.

When you submit for the Costco rebate your receiver becomes leased. You pay $449 for a 622 and then get a $270 rebate check. So I only paid $179 net. Plus I got a free install which I couldn't find anywhere else.

I still got the $100 in bill credits for upgrading to one of their HD packages.

You can't return the receive to Costco if it is leased.

When you submit for the Costco rebate your receiver becomes leased. You pay $449 for a 622 and then get a $270 rebate check. So I only paid $179 net. Plus I got a free install which I couldn't find anywhere else.

I still got the $100 in bill credits for upgrading to one of their HD packages.

You can't return the receive to Costco if it is leased.

Hi-

What else came with your install? In my area I need a Dish 1000, which I believe will be included if I go through Dish. I think they will also upgrade my DP34 to a DPP44+ and give me the separators, etc. I need for single-cable installs.

Also, who came to do your install and how did you order it?

Thanks,!

Last edited:
Hi-

What else came with your install? In my area I need a Dish 1000, which I believe will be included if I go through Dish. I think they will also upgrade my DP34 to a DPP44+ and give me the separators, etc. I need for single-cable installs.

Also, who came to do your install and how did you order it?

Thanks,!

The DISH 1000 and all other necessary hardware was included in the free installation. I don't know if the installer worked for DISH directly or was a contractor but he did a good job. When I bought the receiver at Costco I took it home and followed the instructions that came with the box. I just called the DISH 800 number and they scheduled it for me. Pretty easy :)

The DISH 1000 and all other necessary hardware was included in the free installation. I don't know if the installer worked for DISH directly or was a contractor but he did a good job. When I bought the receiver at Costco I took it home and followed the instructions that came with the box. I just called the DISH 800 number and they scheduled it for me. Pretty easy :)

Thanks!

...and I just found out there are none at my Costco. :mad:
Anybody in CO do this deal?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)