The CW Network in HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

OneBigJedi

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 12, 2005
I know that the CW Network in HD is in about 6 of the local network areas. Mine is NOT one of them! Anyone know if they plan to offer the CW in HD to the rest of the local network packages next week? Or, do they at least plan to add it to the National HD Distant Network Package? They have added a CW Network to the SD Distant Network package. In all of the HD talk, I have not found anything about this.

Thanks!

Smallville in HD + SuperGirl WOW!

That is why I want it quick!!! The Season opener is coming up quick!

Locals With the CW in HD

Here is list of the locals cities that currently get the CW Network in HD along with Fox, CBS, NBC, & ABC in HD.

Atlanta, GA
Chicago, IL
Los Angeles, CA
Philadelphia, PA
Raleigh/Durham, NC
Sacramento/Stockton/Modesto, CA

If you want to see all of the cities listings & what they currently get go here:

DIRECTV HD Local Channels and RSNs

No Good!

I live in the middle-of-nowhere! I am over 100 miles from Nashville, TN. The best over the air antenna is only good for about 50 miles.

I would be happy if they added it to the Distant Network HD Package or added it to the Nashville HD Package!!!

I second that! That's the main reason I'm still with Comcast. Waiting for D* to get my Seattle CW station, they have the other 4. Gotta have Smallville & Supernatural in HD!!!!:hungry:

Not at all!

Directv has not tried to carry the CW in HD in all markets! They did not have the band width to carry it in all markets. Yet!

The sad news is they could put the CW on the National feed for Distant Networks has they have feeds for it from WGN etc.

The the new news that the Directv 10 has some issues with part of it's spot beam, we will have to wait and see them light it up before we know just how bad it is.

Directv 11 is going up at the 1st of year, and if things are real bad, they do have a spare that they can send up too.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts