The Daily Show HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
My WAG. As "The Daily Show" and "The Cobert Report" are Comedy Central's most popular shows, I'm hoping for Fall sweeps season. They are currently my only regularly viewed SD programs.:D

After D12 is operational.

I'm not sure what D12 has to do with The Daily Show and Colbert report being in HD especially since we already get Comedy Central in HD and it's up to Comedy Central to start making those shows HD. BTW, Comedy Central has only stated that those shows will be going HD sometime in the future. No specific date has been given.

I'm not sure what D12 has to do with The Daily Show and Colbert report being in HD especially since we already get Comedy Central in HD and it's up to Comedy Central to start making those shows HD. BTW, Comedy Central has only stated that those shows will be going HD sometime in the future. No specific date has been given.

I bet by fall we will have them in HD, they normally save stuff like that for fall. I'm pretty sure both shows take a break at some point in the summer, they prob have to upgrade there sets for HD, so it would have to be when the shows are not doing new episodes, and i'm pretty sure (dont quote me) that both shows take a break in july or august

last i heard it was scheduled for 2010. i'll look for that press release.

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)