The Dodgers Season is Over

Way to abandon your team!

First you say the Giants are going to zoom by, then the Dodgers win two out of three.

Now, you're abandoning ship and declaring the division over.

Have you thought of the possibility that maybe, just maybe, the Rockies could fall apart in September?

P.S. When the Dodgers make the playoffs, you are NOT welcome on the bandwagon!

True fans stick it out, and you do NOT remind me of a true fan.

I can't wait to see you crawling back when the Rockies fall apart down the stretch.

This comment = EPIC FAIL!

Feel free to go buy that CROW yourself, and start boiling it now..................

Make the playoffs they very well may. However, just as their AL equivelant 20 miles down the 5 Freeway, they are praying to the Baseball Gods to find a way to make it past the first round!!!!!!:what

They'll get past the first round, but the question is can they get to the world series. The Dodgers beat the cubs last year in the first round and then went down in flames to the st. louis cardinals. They have the offensive fire power to make a deep run into the playoffs, but the question mark is the pitching staff. Although, most of the starting pitchers, outside of billingsley, have been pretty solid down the stretch. Go Dodgers!!!!

It's going to be VERY interesting to see which four teams survive the 1st round. Each of them (yes, even the Yankees) have some weaknesses that could get them tossed right out of a short series.

It's going to be VERY interesting to see which four teams survive the 1st round. Each of them (yes, even the Yankees) have some weaknesses that could get them tossed right out of a short series.

Yea kinda like 2002 when the Angel's took care of the Yanks huh .. hehe, I was at that clinching game too at the BIG A

Great that you were there!

I am not so sure that we'll see the Angels in the ALCS this post season. I am truly hopeful and cheering them on to get there...but there IS that goddamn park in Massachusettes!!! :(

Anything can happen in a best of five first round. Total crapshoot. After that, the best team usually wins.

Interesting in the AL...history tells us:

Yankees can't be the Angels
Angels can't beat the Red Sox
Yankees and Red Sox, who knows at this point.

All this probably means the Tigers go to the World Series!

Sandra

Anything can happen in a best of five first round. Total crapshoot. After that, the best team usually wins.

Interesting in the AL...history tells us:

Yankees can't be the Angels
Angels can't beat the Red Sox
Yankees and Red Sox, who knows at this point.

All this probably means the Tigers go to the World Series!

Sandra

Tiger's can and HAVE beat the yankees.
Pitching will be good/great.
Chances are the Tiger''s will NOT HIT enough thou, so I see the Tiger's OUT in the 1st round ... leaky bullpen and occasional defense will be the cause.

Dodgers season OVER

Dodgerking,
Dodgers season over is the perfect title for a thread that the Dodgers are CLEARLY going to make the playoffs.
Up by 5 in thier division with less than 10 to play !

Yee of little faith apparently !

Tiger's can and HAVE beat the yankees.
Pitching will be good/great.
Chances are the Tiger''s will NOT HIT enough thou, so I see the Tiger's OUT in the 1st round ... leaky bullpen and occasional defense will be the cause.

I understand the Tigers are in the driver's seat for the AL Central, but for everybody to dismiss the Twinkies is irresponsible. This is the hottest team in baseball! (9-1 in last 10). They have widdled their way down to just 2 games back in the Central with an ever important 4 game series against the Tigers coming up. I guess Minny's got everybody where they want them and are flying COMPLETELY under the radar!

As we've seen over past years, momentum into the playoffs can be fleeting.

Remember, in 2006, the Twins were the hottest team heading into the postseason and the Cardinals were the coldest- St. Louis won it all, while Minnesota got swept in the ALDS.

Just get in, and you have a chance to go all the way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)