The Dodgers Season is Over

I understand the Tigers are in the driver's seat for the AL Central, but for everybody to dismiss the Twinkies is irresponsible. This is the hottest team in baseball! (9-1 in last 10). They have widdled their way down to just 2 games back in the Central with an ever important 4 game series against the Tigers coming up. I guess Minny's got everybody where they want them and are flying COMPLETELY under the radar!

Where did I "Dismiss" the Twin's ?

Dodgerking,
Dodgers season over is the perfect title for a thread that the Dodgers are CLEARLY going to make the playoffs.
Up by 5 in thier division with less than 10 to play !

Yee of little faith apparently !
They are doing a good job at trying to not go as division winners.

They are doing a good job at trying to not go as division winners.
The mighty Padres are trying their best to be the spoiler.

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if the Pads have a better record than the Dodgers since the All-Star break. The only series they've lost in weeks was to the D'backs. :eek:

The mighty Padres are trying their best to be the spoiler.

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if the Pads have a better record than the Dodgers since the All-Star break. The only series they've lost in weeks was to the D'backs. :eek:
The Padres have the best record in all of baseball over the last 30 games.

The pads will probably sweep the Dodgers in this 2 game series, then the Dodgers play the Rox directly. I would not be surprised of the Rox sweep them and get the Western Division crown. The Dodgers are freakin pathetic right now.

The Padres have the best record in all of baseball over the last 30 games.

The pads will probably sweep the Dodgers in this 2 game series, then the Dodgers play the Rox directly. I would not be surprised of the Rox sweep them and get the Western Division crown. The Dodgers are freakin pathetic right now.
Deja vu all over again. The Rockies did it to the Pads two years ago.

Torre worked miracles with this team this year. It's not a strong team, unless Ramirez is putting up ridiculous statistics...which he did not. ;)

Sandra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)