The Following

Me as well, Just hope it does not take a turn. First season was great.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Season 2 Premiere

Sunday, January 19, 2014

"Resurrection": Despite appearances a healed Ryan Hardy has gotten his life together, he continues to obsess about Joe Carroll; a murderous rampage on the anniversary of Joe's death leaves everyone determined to uncover the truth.

S~

Be prepared to adjust your timers as it follows the NFC Championship and the OT on the East Coast.

Slow build, but loved it. Liked how they brought most of the same characters back. Bacon's signature role.

I didn't quite understand what was going on...of course, I was also posting on Satguys.

Speaking of Bacon's signature role...

Q: Why does Kyra Sedgwick spoon with her husband? :confused:
A: She loves everything wrapped in Bacon. :D

Last edited:
Tivo and Comcast pooched their programming schedule. Both had it listed as airing from 8:30-10. It aired at 7:30 right after the OT. Both Fox and my paper had it listed as airing at 7:30 after the OT. Good thing COmcast had the early premiere of S2, E1 available OnDemand. Even with commercials that I couldn't skip through, it was only an hour. Hate to see what the hour and a half was like live.

S~

I enjoyed it and look forward to this season

I noticed the countdown on the fox ot post game show and fired up the timer...it started almost 15 mins early but was slated for a 10:30 start

I recorded it and had to get online and watch the first 10-15 minutes of the show that didn't get recorded due to the early start. I guess FOX doesn't realize how many people depend on their DVR for shows. That really screwed up a lot of timers.

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 2

Monday, January 27, 2014

"For Joe": Ryan receives mysterious phone calls that lead to an encounter with a major threat; revelations about Joe's new life come to light.

S~

Trust Me: Season 2, Episode 3

Monday, 3 February 2014 (9:00 PM ET)

"The FBI becomes more aware of Ryan's undercover agenda as he searches for a link between the tragedies in New York and the remaining members of the Havenport cult; a shocking event leads to Joe starting a new plan."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3241172/

Grease

CHICAGO LAW New Series coming to NBC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)