The Following

TV ratings: 'Following' down without football as most shows rise

Source

"As expected, ratings for the second episode of the season for Fox's "The Following" were significantly lower in its move to its regular time slot, while most broadcast shows rose week-to-week and CBS' lineup surged to win Monday night."

Full Story

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 4

Monday, February 10, 2014

"Family Affair": Ryan and Max try to stay ahead of the FBI; Emma gets closer to Mark and Luke; Joe and Mandy meet a follower.

S~

You know...I'm just not getting into this season - at all. Enjoyed watching Almost Human, but I kept wanting to flip the channels this evening. Right now I would have to say the show is on my timers likely to be cancelled list. Anyone else watching this show?

To be honest riff,I stopped when it went on hiatus last year.I have the rest recorded,and I have actually tried to watch episode 8 or 9 several times,just can't get into it.

Reflection: Season 2, Episode 5

Monday, 17 February 2014 (9:00 PM ET)

"When Ryan and Max capture a suspect, complications lead to a game of cat and mouse; Joe acclimates to his surroundings and comes up with a plan; Emma realizes she is in dangerous company."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3253608/

Emma saying "these people are crazy," that's the pot calling the kettle black.
I kinda had a chuckle about that too, but except for the blind devotion to Joe, and murders, his followers were pretty much normal every day people. Her "family" though, is bat sh#t crazy.

Only 5M are tuning into this show. I haven't been able to get into this season and I don't have time to watch. Timer deleted.

9:00
CBS Mike & Molly 2.2/6 8.88
FOX The Following 1.7/4 5.14
CW Beauty And The Beast 0.3/1 0.879

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 8

Monday, March 10, 2014

"The Messenger": In hope of finding new answers, Ryan searches for the man who taught Joe to kill; Mandy and Emma wait for Joe to reveal his plan.

S~

As much as I enjoyed watching the first season, I just could not get into the 2nd season at all. I might start watching it next season...we'll see.

It admittedly took three or four episode before it got to full stride. But it's ramped up now!

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 9

Monday, March 17, 2014

"Unmasked": New information leads Max, Ryan and Weston closer to uncovering the mole within the FBI; Joe and Micah launch a plan that sends a message to Ryan and the world.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 10

Monday, March 24, 2014

"Teacher's Pet": As Joe's power over the Korban cult grows, new followers carry out his demands; Max and Ryan try to contact Joe and identify his whereabouts.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 11

Monday, March 31, 2014

"Freedom": Ryan and Mike suspect a new cult leader may be on the rise after another deadly massacre; Joe confirms his new plans for the Korban cult.

S~

Grease

CHICAGO LAW New Series coming to NBC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)