The Following

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 12

Monday, April 7, 2014

"Betrayal": Joe targets an enemy's son after being publicly condemned. Elsewhere, Ryan hears news about Claire's reappearance; and Mandy makes a decision that could undo all of Joe's work.

S~

I dunno... To me Joe's brilliance last year has dulled. Even Emma has called him nuts on several occasions. This year its badass Lily and her psycho twins.

I dunno... To me Joe's brilliance last year has dulled. Even Emma has called him nuts on several occasions. This year its badass Lily and her psycho twins.

Well Joe and Lily could still get back together, this time she will know not to try to constrain Joe...

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 13

Monday, April 14, 2014

"The Reaping": Ryan's mission to infiltrate the Korban compound and capture Joe doesn't go as planned; Claire asks Carrie to give Joe a message; Weston makes a life-changing decision.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 14

Monday, April 21, 2014

"Silence": Many lives are threatened as Joe enacts his final plan; Claire's decision puts her in treacherous territory; Mark and Luke must decide what to do next.

S~

I just hope they do not tear it all down again at the end of the season. It would be nice if season 3 could start like season 1 did with a full cast of evil doers all in place and ready to slash at a moments notice.

OK, a day has passed, spoilers follow....

2 episodes in a row now they kill interesting characters. Lily had at least fallen back to the background, but I really enjoyed her evil, too bad they killed her last week. Then this week they turn around and kill Emma. What were they thinking... Did she not want to renew her contract? She has been such a fixture in the show. Then of course who got shot at the end of the last episode. I wonder if Ryan shot Joe in the arm preventing him from shooting Mike... Who knows, maybe he is not coming back either. Are they going to have anyone left for the next season?

I was all for Emma getting killed off. But what I can't figure out, how in the world did the Psycho Twins know about the Inn?

Next Episode: Season 2, Finale

Monday, April 28, 2014

"Forgive": When Mark and Luke turn the tables on Joe and Ryan, the two enemies are forced to work together to save the woman they love.

S~

I can't wait to see how they bust Joe out of jail next season because I just can't see them devoting an entire season to trying to capture the surviving twin,although I do want to know who was driving the truck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)