The hassles of being an honest Dish Network retailer....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
#2 HD Access - Before DirecTV made it mandatory that everyone got HD equipment, we would run into customers all the time that would opt for SD equipment because of the $10 HD access fee. I talk to these customers and the excuse is that they claim they do not need it, or are trying to save money. You try to explain it to these people and show them they benifits and they are more concerned about saving that $10. With Dish, they got the HD free for life, but guess what? The customers who don't want auto-pay, pull the same crap over the $10. Its a no win situation, and you either write up the sale with SD equipment or not write the sale at all.

Atleast Directv did the right thing and ended the issue by making SD equipment no longer an option.
I called Directv yesterday to complain about the $10 HD fee, and the CSR tried to sell me a SD receiver to replace my HD receiver. This was a CSR in the Promotions department at 1-800-531-5000, which is Directv customer service, not a Directv reseller.

I sell Comcast also, you will be surprised how many people get just Comcast TV and no internet because they do not have a computer.
That would seem to be a valid excuse...

I called Directv yesterday to complain about the $10 HD fee, and the CSR tried to sell me a SD receiver to replace my HD receiver. This was a CSR in the Promotions department at 1-800-531-5000, which is Directv customer service, not a Directv reseller.

That would seem to be a valid excuse...

Dish told me something similar when I called to complain about the $17 fee because I had (6) 722's on my account.

They wanted to sell me 612's or 211's for several hundred dollars.

Why would I pay $700 to replace 5 receivers per month to save $50 per month to get less features.

Now paying only $6.50 with directv

I was called personally by a sales audit team member from Dish, we chatted for a while and I am happy with what we discussed. I am not going into all of it here, but I am impressed by how they are handling it.

i also say call customer service, often after ging thru multiple automated attendants the system will say sorry all reps are busy now please try your call again later goodbye, click.......
I hate that too, you have to go through minutes of automated crap to find out it won't let you talk to a real person. Never called Verizon, but others do it too.

yesterday morning there was about 5 gallons of water on the basement floor...First I thought it was the washing machine right above it.... moved it, checked inside...everything was dry. Can't find the source of the leak.