The hypocrisy of Goodell and the NFL

You are mistaken, Sun Life Stadium IS "up to snuff";):p, but they now need an umbrella because it rained ONCE on Prince during his halftime show....:rolleyes:

Hey, if you are going to perform in a open top stadium, be prepared for the weather. Rain, wind, snow whatever.

If you agree to do the super bowl half time show, don't complain because you don't like cold weather, and knowing that years S.B. happens to be in Greenbay or New York. Or get rained on because the game is in Jacksonville.

When it rained on Prince halftime show, he just kept on singing. How cool was it that it was raining while playing Purple Rain?!?!

Looks like they are discussing doing away with the tuck rule. About 11 years too late though for the Raiders.

Hey, if you are going to perform in a open top stadium, be prepared for the weather. Rain, wind, snow whatever.

If you agree to do the super bowl half time show, don't complain because you don't like cold weather, and knowing that years S.B. happens to be in Greenbay or New York. Or get rained on because the game is in Jacksonville.

When it rained on Prince halftime show, he just kept on singing. How cool was it that it was raining while playing Purple Rain?!?!

that was first time it had rained in a Super Bowl in Miami.

But I think once you keep going to the same sites, they get played out. I mean how many times do you have to go to Miami or Tampa? I just think you get sick of it after a while.

But I think once you keep going to the same sites, they get played out. I mean how many times do you have to go to Miami or Tampa? I just think you get sick of it after a while.

how many times have they been at that dumpster of a dome at new orleans?

Rey, I never considered the dome a dump. It just seems like Miami and Tampa has gotten the game more in the past few years.

in case you're interested in a list of past super bowls, here you go http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/history
doesn't include last years at NO. the dome was once nice no doubt, but when your electrical components fail because of deterioration and cause a Huge delay at the biggest even for the NFL, well you fill in the rest ;)

While I am sure the Super Dome has aged since I was last there the overall aspect of New Orleans I think is what draws the NFL. Kind of warm weathered with plenty of things to do during the day, plenty of places to hold fat cat Super Bowl parties, and at night something for everyone in the quarter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)