The Last Man on Earth

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
the-last-man-on-earth-fox.jpg

The Last Man on Earth

Premieres Sunday, March 1st, on FOX

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. What an obvious total loser. Whoever approved it should fear for their job.

The title caught my eye. "The Last Man on Earth" is the title of a mediocre movie starring Vincent Price that was later remade starring Charlton Heston and renamed "The Omega Man" which was then remade starring Will Smith.

I know the TV show has nothing to do with that, but the title alone caught my eye.

This program seems to have gotten pretty good reviews. I didn't watch it last night, but I guess I'm going to have to find it online somewhere.

Last edited:
Yeah, I saw that it got some decent reviews. And that of course, just shows that reviewers are out of touch with actual people!! :)
I found the show terribly boring and unfunny and the timer would be killed if I didn't have PTAT!

Okay, just watched episodes 1 & 2
Episode 1... hilarious! It had some really great bits.
Episode 2... "Nervous humor" strikes again. I find this kind of humor uncomfortable and un-funny. There were some pretty funny moments, but overall, I did not like it.

I haven't watched it yet but I want to. I've always been curious what it would be like if you were the last person around and trying to survive.

This would make an interesting movie,maybe even a mini-series,but it would be hard to carry this to maybe 20 episodes,with the possibility of pick-up for a second season. I find this kind of plot depressing. Also,where are bodies of everybody else who died from the virus(7 billion bodies would be a sanitary nightmare)? I haven't finished watching to ask if there are any animals left.

I just watched the episode over lunch break and I enjoyed it. Nothing crazy but I found it pretty funny. I can't imagine it making it past a second season though.

This would make an interesting movie,maybe even a mini-series,but it would be hard to carry this to maybe 20 episodes,with the possibility of pick-up for a second season. I find this kind of plot depressing. Also,where are bodies of everybody else who died from the virus(7 billion bodies would be a sanitary nightmare)? I haven't finished watching to ask if there are any animals left.
I agree that a movie or short mini series would be ok. It was awkward the first 30 minutes but started to pick up once he had another person to talk to. As for the people's bodies , I would have to say that they all disappeared like in "Night of the Comet" from 1984. They turned to dust and all was left was clothes. Either way I don't see this show succeeding long term. This was the reason they started it in March with only two months left to go in the current tv season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts