The Late Show with David Letterman

I had to watch this morning. stupid weatherman and his producer decided to interrupt Letterman last night to say it was RAINING 80 miles south of the metro. I kid you not, not a single storm warning across the State, just rain. KOTV is taking a bashing this morning for that.

I hear Letterman will run long tonight for the final show, as much as 20 mins.

It was great to see Dave go out his way. This was the best ending you could have asked for. And who better to close the show than the Foo Fighters.

It was Perfectly Dave! Could not have been better, except for maybe one last video clip of his Mom in her kitchen.

Letterman destroyed the ratings last night.
The final broadcast of LATE SHOW WITH DAVID LETTERMAN averaged 13.76m viewers, 4.1 in adults 25-54 and 3.1 in adults 18-49 according to Nielsen fast national ratings. This is LATE SHOW's largest audience since February 25, 1994 (following CBS’s primetime coverage of the Winter Olympics) and best delivery in adults 25-54 and adults 18-49 since December 1, 2005 – the night Oprah Winfrey appeared. LATE SHOW WITH DAVID LETTERMAN outperformed every broadcast in primetime in these measures.

THE LATE LATE SHOW WITH JAMES CORDEN averaged 4.01m viewers, 1.4 in adults 25-54 and 1.1 in adults 18-49. THE LATE LATE SHOW WITH JAMES CORDEN posted series best performances in these measures and the largest audience ever for any host of the LATE LATE SHOW. This marks THE LATE LATE SHOW’s best delivery in adults 25-54 since December 1, 2005 and best adults 18-49 rating since December 19, 2005.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts