The Latest Android News

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The New Galaxy Fold looks interesting..

Samsung announces the Galaxy Fold — its long-awaited foldable phone

Samsung announces the Galaxy Fold — its long-awaited foldable phone

For the low, low, price of $2K!
lol.gif

(and looks too dang thick when folded, IMO)

New S10 Specs

Galaxy S10 Specifications: S10, S10+, S10e, S10 5G specs in one place

Galaxy S10 Specifications: S10, S10+, S10e, S10 5G specs in one place

This one looks good. Signed up for the S10 Pre-order from Samsung last week to hopefully replace my S8, which has served me well. Hope the Prism Blue is available at launch, but not holding my breath. Seems like blue color phones always gets held back for later release.

Reactions: TheKrell and Poke
For the low, low, price of $2K!
lol.gif

(and looks too dang think when folded, IMO)

This one looks good. Signed up for the S10 Pre-order from Samsung last week to hopefully replace my S8, which has served me well. Hope the Prism Blue is available at launch, but not holding my breath. Seems like blue color phones always gets held back for later release.

Yeah I'm on the S8 as well I will go with the S10 as well yeah I'm looking at the Blue one.. :)

Yeah I'm on the S8 as well I will go with the S10 as well yeah I'm looking at the Blue one.. :)

Hey Poke . I had signed up for the early pre-order offer from Samsung. Tonight, I got an app notification to login to the app and reserve what I wanted, and the Prism Blue was one of the options! :D

You could get the Prism Blue in standard 128GB or 512GB capacities. They are offering $300 trade-in value on the S8 and pre-orders through Samsung get a free pair of Galaxy Buds, too. (New Galaxy. Free Buds. Music to your ears.) Supposed to email a link tomorrow to complete the purchase. Verizon Pre-order supposed to go live @ midnight, so I'll see what they have to offer. I'll be kinda surprised if they offer as much.

Reactions: Poke and Foxbat
Hey Poke . I had signed up for the early pre-order offer from Samsung. Tonight, I got an app notification to login to the app and reserve what I wanted, and the Prism Blue was one of the options! :D

You could get the Prism Blue in standard 128GB or 512GB capacities. They are offering $300 trade-in value on the S8 and pre-orders through Samsung get a free pair of Galaxy Buds, too. (New Galaxy. Free Buds. Music to your ears.) Supposed to email a link tomorrow to complete the purchase. Verizon Pre-order supposed to go live @ midnight, so I'll see what they have to offer. I'll be kinda surprised if they offer as much.

Sweet! Yeah got mine pre-ordered as well this morning through Sprint I got the Prism Blue as well plus it comes with 128GB which is more than enough for me heck I haven't used all of my current 64GB. I like the Free Galaxy Buds as well you can't beat that so looking forward to trying those out as well..

Update on my order says back order my guess is due to the color I choose probably a lot of people choosing the Prism Blue.. I think they were suppose to start shipping on the March 6th so folks could get them by the 8th but that's ok.. :)

Reactions: DWS44
The Gs7 added the
MagneticStripEmulator
Which Samsung owns patent

This MagenticStripEmulator
functions as the
magentic strip a credit card.

It works at ANY credit card reader
Without using NFC.
And is proprietary to SamsungPay.

There has not been a significant change to phones since.

Having seen the 'fun' with WiMax and LTE.
And the minimal initial coverage.
I'll wait til FULL 5G with respectable coverage for my next 'upgrade'

Sent from my SM-G930P using the SatelliteGuys app!

The Gs7 added the
MagneticStripEmulator
Which Samsung owns patent

This MagenticStripEmulator
functions as the
magentic strip a credit card.

It works at ANY credit card reader
Without using NFC.
And is proprietary to SamsungPay.

There has not been a significant change to phones since.

Having seen the 'fun' with WiMax and LTE.
And the minimal initial coverage.
I'll wait til FULL 5G with respectable coverage for my next 'upgrade'

Sent from my SM-G930P using the SatelliteGuys app!

Yeah just depends on what you want to do overall eventually they will stop sending out updates to order devices and they begin to slow down as well due to the internal hardware. So basically slower memory, cpu so forth so if folks want a overall better experience then it's always good to up grade if not then there will always be limitations. Also if I'm not mistaken the S7 will not be getting the next version of Android the S8 will be the oldest handset that will be getting it if I'm not mistaken. As far as 5G goes AT&T always over hypes things first by the time 5G is more available and is reliable there will be more devices out there supporting it which my guess will take another year or two before 5G is even close to that.. Which means the S11 or S12 will probably have it across all of it's devices by then but for now it's nothing that will effect the over all performance of a device itself like the built in memory,cpu,as well as the newer version of the software on the device. But I totally understand if folks want to wait as well.. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts