The LeBron James Free Agency Thread

Miami Heat FINALLY out of meeting with LBJ. Next up, the Clippers (chuckle, chuckle)...

Heat had no comment, meeting lasted nearly 3 hours with lunch. They were in building for nearly 4 hours!

Clippers exec Andy Roesner & GM Neil Olshey were Clippers entire delegation. Roesner joked with Heat that they'd be brief.

No Donald Sterling for Clips. But then again, that may be a good thing for their pitch.

What's this, Dwyane Wade is meeting with other teams?!?!? Now how did that happen?

I guess he has a back up plan in case all of his recruiting falls through, and players decide sales tax is not at the top of their criteria list for picking a team. Come to think of it, there really has never been a rush of free agents to any of the Florida teams, has there? ;)

I would imagine odds are that Wade still stays in Miami, but can you imagine if he doesn't? Wow, that team will be instantly irrelevant.

Sandra

LOL then you are on the wrong website my friend. Every expert opinion here is FACT!!!!!! Especially when you put it in CAPS!!!!! And add lot of !!!!!!!!! to show you REALLY MEAN BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scare.gif
dunce.gif

Sandra

EVERYBODY KNOWS SALSA KNOWS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

EVERYBODY KNOWS WOZNIAK KNOWS ALL ABOUT HOW THE LIONS STINK!!!
LMAO!

"Just when I thought I was out, they drag me back in!"

The Lion's disease is creeping back into my body. (God help me.) I think they will respectable this season. An 8 or 9 win season is within the realm of possibility.

Wow, did I really say that?:eek:

What's this, Dwyane Wade is meeting with other teams?!?!? Now how did that happen?

I guess he has a back up plan in case all of his recruiting falls through, and players decide sales tax is not at the top of their criteria list for picking a team. Come to think of it, there really has never been a rush of free agents to any of the Florida teams, has there? ;)

I would imagine odds are that Wade still stays in Miami, but can you imagine if he doesn't? Wow, that team will be instantly irrelevant.

Sandra

LMAO! You had no clue he was meeting other teams? It's called FREE AGENCY chick. Something EVERY SINGLE player of signifigance looks forward to to check self value.

But then again, what would New York basketball teams know about self worth. They have neither been significant or relevant since the beginning of the Clinton administration.:haha:haha:haha

Holy Hell. If true, this will be AH-MAY-ZING!!!

From ESPN's Chris Brousard....

Chris Broussard (Chris_Broussard) on Twitter

BUT.....he want no part of the Cavs:

But right now, Bosh remains cold to the idea of playing in Cleveland.

The Cavaliers are hopeful that will change, because in Cleveland, Bosh can meet two of his top priorities: playing with James, and getting a six-year, $125 million contract.

If Bosh joins a team without doing a sign-and-trade, he will be able to sign only a five-year deal worth $96 million. He is determined not to leave that $29 million on the table, according to sources.

Although Bosh wants to play with James, he wants to do it in Chicago, Miami or New Jersey. Sources say he has told the Raptors those are the teams he would like to go to in a sign-and-trade.

Bosh also could play with Dwyane Wade instead of James in those cities.

Toronto, however, will not cooperate in a sign-and-trade with Miami, which has no players in whom the Raptors are interested, according to sources.

To move Bosh to Chicago, the Raptors likely would ask for Joakim Noah, though they could perhaps be persuaded to take a package that does not include him.

The Nets would seem to be able to put together an enticing package for the Raptors that included rookie lottery pick Derrick Favors.

2010 NBA free agency: Toronto Raptors would OK Chris Bosh sign-and-trade with Cleveland Cavaliers - ESPN

Don't ya LOVE how these three guys are holding litterally ALL of the NBA hostage....??!! LOL!

David Lee >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chris Bosh.

Someone is going to get Lee for a steal, and someone is going to be tied down for years with the Bosh contract.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)