The Litany continues

Hey, navychop , we need to talk TheKrell into coming up to Max's when you do. Pick a day between 7/15 and 7/29 (except 7/26) and I can work my schedule around it. :D

I told everybody not to wear flip flops. :D
I also saw that jackets were recommended, in the dining room, but not required. I saw that the Rathskeller was more casual. Being a Californian, I hate that. I remember, many years ago, going to Anthony's Fish Grotto in SanDiego. I was on a business trip. I walked into the restaurant and was told that my business suit was not at the caliber that they required. Then they told me that I could eat in the annex next door. I actually did that and had a very good meal at about 2/3 the price of next door and it came from exactly the same kitchen. I hate people and businesses that put on airs! :)

Heck, we’re considering a 4+ hour drive just to go to Max’s- and one of two pizza joints.

At least, I THINK we’re thinking about it. SWMBO is at work and has not come home with THE WORD.

;)

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

AND they disappeared.

AND they reappeared.

I went to delete each one. But it won’t let me delete the last one. It says lost server connection.

And we won’t be taking a long drive for that great German food. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)