The little guy

FSS3Cert.CorpTECH

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 18, 2007
Texas
If you think about getting a new job working for Dish Network sounds good. Then you find out that its all a lie. I have worked for the corporate world of Dish for three year and was promised a two dollar per hour raise and a 10% raise for every FSS test I was to pass.
I started out at 10dollars an hour. Three years later I am only making 11.26 per hour. They refused to give me the two dollars that was promised if I was to relocate to a different state. They would not give me the 10% raise for the FSS 1 test that I passed. They gave me the 10% raise for the FSS 2 Test but never did give me a 10% FSS 3 raise. We are also promised a once a year percentage raise but in three years I have only received 1yearly raise; if I had received all the raises that was promised to me I would be making around 15 dollars an hour but since I am the little guy I only make 11.26 an hour
And I have worked every one of my birthdays, thanksgivings, Christmas, etc. since I have worked for this company. I have worked a minimum 10 hours to 22 hours a day for this company and this is how they thank me. When I start to complain about my pay and working like a slave the corporate world decides that I need to be fired. You want to know more.
Just ask, I have three years of Dish Networks secrets that I will let people know.

Doesn't sound very good, but why complain. If you don't like the job move on. I doubt that you have many secrets that we don't already know around here ;)

If you think about getting a new job working for Dish Network sounds good. Then you find out that its all a lie. I have worked for the corporate world of Dish for three year and was promised a two dollar per hour raise and a 10% raise for every FSS test I was to pass.
I started out at 10dollars an hour. Three years later I am only making 11.26 per hour. They refused to give me the two dollars that was promised if I was to relocate to a different state. They would not give me the 10% raise for the FSS 1 test that I passed. They gave me the 10% raise for the FSS 2 Test but never did give me a 10% FSS 3 raise. We are also promised a once a year percentage raise but in three years I have only received 1yearly raise; if I had received all the raises that was promised to me I would be making around 15 dollars an hour but since I am the little guy I only make 11.26 an hour
And I have worked every one of my birthdays, thanksgivings, Christmas, etc. since I have worked for this company. I have worked a minimum 10 hours to 22 hours a day for this company and this is how they thank me. When I start to complain about my pay and working like a slave the corporate world decides that I need to be fired. You want to know more.
Just ask, I have three years of Dish Networks secrets that I will let people know.

Dust of the resume' and start looking!

Do you have anything in writing? If it is just your word against theirs I don't see you having much of a case.

Why do many resort to law suits whenever they feel the slightest bit wronged?

As digiblur said "Dust off the resume' and start looking!"

Well, it is obvious that his 22 hrs a day was not true and totally unrealistic. I find it hard to believe that any customers would allow installs from 10PM-7AM so that leaves only 15 possible hours that he could work in a given day. My guess is there is more to the story but whatever. You ready to share your "secrets" with everyone yet?

I would say watch what you say, as when you started working you signed a bunch of documents which could limit what you could talk about in regards to the company. :)

Remember while we do keep things private here, if Dish got a warrent for your information we would be required to pass along your information. (We don't want to do that)

Good deal... be sure to keep us informed on the things you can talk about during the case.

Are you going to work for your family now?
I worked for them before but they wanted me to go out on my own and learn wat it was like in the real world so i can start my own business
I know now that the little guy gets sh*t on to make the big guy richer

Well, it is obvious that his 22 hrs a day was not true and totally unrealistic. I find it hard to believe that any customers would allow installs from 10PM-7AM so that leaves only 15 possible hours that he could work in a given day. My guess is there is more to the story but whatever. You ready to share your "secrets" with everyone yet?
You would be suprised i have hade customers that have night jobs that sleep buring the day and want the tech out there when they dont work on their day off

Well keep us posted and we shall see where this goes.

my family wants me to sue and they are big business owners that said i can use their lawyers fully funded

Good luck suing Dish! Keep in mind that DISH Network will spend $100,000 defending a $10,000 lawsuit on principal alone.

The Legal Fees, appeals and Bullsh!t required to file a lawsuit with Dish aint worth it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)