The Mandalorian - Disney+

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Well I watched the new season 3 and it's somewhat ok, looks pretty childish too G-rated for me! It made me amost fall asleep, they need to spice it up to make show more interesting for older adults.

Also the show feel likes it's less than 1 hour run, feeling not full, thirst not fully quenched.

However will get second chance on 2nd episode 3rd season.

I personally think Andor is way much better in terms of stronger contents and can do better imho! :clapping :hungry:hatsoff

So, anybody been watching S3? I'm waiting a couple of more weeks to sub. Just wondering if it's as good as it should be,

Reactions: Foxbat and N5XZS
Still somewhat ok, Still waiting on Andor and other new upcoming Star Wars shows.

It's depends on your taste level on Mandalorian which is little bit childish. :hatsoff

So, anybody been watching S3? I'm waiting a couple of more weeks to sub. Just wondering if it's as good as it should be,
I wish I had skipped ep.3 of season 3. It's like they spent 95% of it trying for some kind of lame spinoff. I'm sure the big Star Wars geeks would know what's going on. I'm personally getting burned out on all the Star Wars and Marvel content. I would rather have quality over quantity.

Reactions: TheKrell and N5XZS
I'm enjoying it, so far. Episode 3 , other than the first 10 mins and last 10 mins, its like they plopped an episode of Andor into the middle of The Mandalorian. Personally, I found Andor slow and boring for most of its season.

All of season 3 will be available on April 19th. That's is when I will start.

I did enjoy Andor. Boba Fett was kinda a waste, should have been part of The Mandalorian.
Started it yesterday, one more to go, a lot more special effects and action this year.

Also had a special appearance of a main character from the cartoon Star Wars Rebels.

Reactions: Foxbat
Started it yesterday, one more to go, a lot more special effects and action this year.

Also had a special appearance of a main character from the cartoon Star Wars Rebels.
Busy finale week for me. Mandalorian, Ark, and Picard. Plus Perry Mason next week. I choose to start with Picard, which is pretty good four episodes in. Busy couple weeks ahead.

Mando was great. Lots of action (and revenge). Might be my second favorite season, ahead of #2. Bo-Katan really fills out the series. Sachoff great as always.

Reactions: osu1991 and Foxbat

That last episode was exhausting, so much happening, again, most of really increase the budget for the show.

Hope they keep Starbuck around as a regular next season and then the movie.

Now the long wait until Ashoka .

Reactions: KAB
No such thing in the wind
You could of googled it before you decided I was wrong and here is the announcement at Star Wars Celebration-

Over the course of the weekend event, three new Star Wars films were revealed. The first is a yet-to-be-named Star Wars movie directed by James Mangold that will be based thousands of years back in time and centers on the First Jedi. Second, all of the Star Wars Disney+ shows that have been made to date will be connected to one another through a feature film that Dave Filoni is directing, but it also has not yet been given a name. Finally, and probably the most thrilling news, Daisy Ridley, who played Rey in the sequel trilogy, will be appearing in a new filmfollowing The Rise of Skywalker that will focus on the Jedi Order's rehabilitation.

Reactions: Foxbat
You could of googled it before you decided I was wrong and here is the announcement at Star Wars Celebration-

Over the course of the weekend event, three new Star Wars films were revealed. The first is a yet-to-be-named Star Wars movie directed by James Mangold that will be based thousands of years back in time and centers on the First Jedi. Second, all of the Star Wars Disney+ shows that have been made to date will be connected to one another through a feature film that Dave Filoni is directing, but it also has not yet been given a name. Finally, and probably the most thrilling news, Daisy Ridley, who played Rey in the sequel trilogy, will be appearing in a new filmfollowing The Rise of Skywalker that will focus on the Jedi Order's rehabilitation.

Knowing you I did Google it. Odds are it will never happen.