The Mandalorian - Disney+

Thanks, never watched those shows and wondered where all this was from. :)
Same here, based on the look and job, I thought it was a Boba Fett series, and that the armor Boba wore was Jango's old Clone army armor (prior to it being updated for the later Storm Troopers), and that "Mandalorian" referred to where Jango was from.

I really wish Disney's Star Wars writers would be consistent (or good).

Finally got signed in on my various iOS devices. Apparently they are releasing this series one episode a week. I'm going to wait until it's all available before watching.

It's been painful trying to use the app, but was finally able to setup profiles for myself and all the kids. So now the boys will be able to use their individual profile when they get home from school. I'll also have my daughter try it out from Canada.

If you go beyond the free trial, who all is getting the Hulu and ESPN pack as opposed to Disney only?

Also just heard that the first Mandalorian ep is only 39 minutes. Sounds like they will eventually give it to the regular Disney (or other) channel and add commercials.

If you go beyond the free trial, who all is getting the Hulu and ESPN pack as opposed to Disney only?
Was already getting Hulu (commercial free version), so when I got the bundle, they knocked the price down by $5.99. So I'm basically getting ESPN+ for free.

We hope you’re enjoying the best movies, shows, and sports.
We've completed your order, and processed your first charge. Your Disney bundle price has been adjusted to account for your existing Disney+, Hulu, and/or ESPN+ subscriptions. You will get a monthly credit to account for your existing subscription as shown below.*
Your billing details:
mail

SUBSCRIPTION
Disney Bundle: Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+
PRICE BREAKDOWN
Disney bundle price: $12.99
Credit for existing subscriptions: $5.99
Disney bundle subtotal: $7.00
Tax: $0.00
Total: $7.00
NEXT BILLING DATE
December 12, 2019

Watched the Mandalorian last night. Not too bad, I liked the droid.

Was slow on some parts, but that's expected with it being the first episode.

Reactions: satjay
I'm going to wait til Sat or Sun so I can see three before my trial runs out.

Most of the reviews I've read put it at a C+ to B-.
I'm more inclined to give it a B+. It was okay, even good, but not awesome. As I said before, it had some slow moments, but again that's to be expected with a premiere episode. I'm hoping it does like Stranger Things did in it's first season, go slowly to introduce things and then build up to an exciting climax.

Also just heard that the first Mandalorian ep is only 39 minutes. Sounds like they will eventually give it to the regular Disney (or other) channel and add commercials.
The second episode is even shorter at 32:55. That's a lot of commercials if they air it for an hour on one of their other channels.

It will be interesting to see how long the remaining episodes are. I wonder if episode 1 and 2 were meant to be a single episode and were split up to fill the 2 episodes airing in the first week instead of 1 episode a week.

It will be interesting to see how long the remaining episodes are. I wonder if episode 1 and 2 were meant to be a single episode and were split up to fill the 2 episodes airing in the first week instead of 1 episode a week.
I just read that each new episode is meant to be only 30 minutes, read that the 8 episode series costs 100 million, lot of money for only a tad over 4 hours.

Sent from my LML713DL using the SatelliteGuys app!

• Wow
Reactions: TheKrell
Anyone watch this on an Apple TV 4K and actually get Dolby Atmos? It supposed to be available but I'm only getting 5.1. I do get Atmos with Netflix and Amazon Prime if the show includes it.

Only one episode in so far. Looks interesting enough, get through the rest this week.

I really enjoy this series and I can't wait for Season 2