The Mentalist

The Visualize Group? Isn't this the cult led by no other than Bret Stiles (Malcolm McDowell)? Should make for an interesting episode IMO. So Lisbon is thinking about the future? Who and the heck doesn't think about the future. Could this statement be any less vague.

Excellent episode! So Jane recalls the names of all 2164 people that he met, and shook hands, with Red John murdered his family. 807 were woman and 949 were brief encounters Patrick had with men whom he never saw again. That leaves 408 names and the Elliston Farm (depicted in tonight's show) will eliminate a lot more. We also learn that Red John was a member of the Visualize Group (although those records are sealed because they are a religious organization) and that he was a kid (under 30) when the Elliston Farm murders were committed in 1988. Finally, we learn that Ray Haffner (Lisbon and Jane's boss for all of two or three episodes after Bertram or LaRoche moved on) is a member or Visualize and may have been a member back in 1988. Plus, he never directly answered Lisbon's question when she asked if he ever worked at the Elliston Farm. Stranger yet, out of the almost 100 names of cast and guest members listed to have appeared in the show, his names and the actor who played him is now show; oh, and the last name Haffner belongs to someone working in set costumes. Hmmm. There is no doubt he has been in at least six if not ten episodes.

Anyway, his character is only listed as playing in one episode of The Mentalist: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0224703/

http://www.whoisredjohn.com/Red-John-suspects

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 14

Sunday, February 14, 2013

"Red in Tooth and Claw": As the team investigates a case involving a graduate student at a natural history museum, they are thrust into the cutthroat world of academics.

S~

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 15

Sunday, March 3, 2013

"Red Lacquer Nail Polish": Jane and the team investigate when an elderly heiress's remains are found in her spooky mansion.

S~

OK. I'm wondering how she was still dripping wet back at CBI headquarters. It's a three hour drive from Bodega Bay, where the boat is docked, to Sacramento.

S~

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 16

Sunday, March 10, 2013

"There Will Be Blood": Lorelei returns, determined to find out if Red John had a part in her sister's death; Jane is forced to admit his role in Lorelei's prison escape.

S~

Sunday, March 10, 2013

"There Will Be Blood": Lorelei returns, determined to find out if Red John had a part in her sister's death; Jane is forced to admit his role in Lorelei's prison escape.

S~
Cool. Emmanuelle is not bad to look at.
If you haven't seen her in Elektra Luxx you have to check her out.
Or atleast check out her lap dance scene with Adrianne Palicki.:D

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 17

Sunday, March 17, 2013

"Red, White and Blue": A female Army medic who worked with soldiers with post-traumatic stress disorder is found dead near a military base.

S~

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 18

Sunday, March 24, 2013

"Behind the Red Curtain": The team investigates when the young lead of a theater production dies; Jane wants to get more information about Red John from Jason Lennon.

S~

I haven't seen this show in ages, but did anyone see the size of Van Pelt? She looked like she could play linebacker for the 49ers. I thought Leah Remini after big after she got pregnant but I think Amanda Righetti ate her. Perhaps she should change her name to Amanda Spaghetti and her character's name on this show to Tuna Melt instead of Van Pelt.

I haven't seen this show in ages, but did anyone see the size of Van Pelt? She looked like she could play linebacker for the 49ers. I thought Leah Remini after big after she got pregnant but I think Amanda Righetti ate her. Perhaps she should change her name to Amanda Spaghetti and her character's name on this show to Tuna Melt instead of Van Pelt.
Pictures of her in her better days. Warning not for all ages!!!!

Next EPisode: Season 5, Episode 20

Sunday, April 21, 2013

"Red Velvet Cupcakes": When a woman dies after receiving advice from a radio love doctor, Van Pelt and Rigsby go under cover as a couple with relationship issues.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)