The Miltary Channel in HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
i think Dish would be the first ones to pick up the HD feed also.i would like to see it added in HD since alot of their stuff is in widescreen.

I think that Discovery wants to kill off this channel. But its already under contract and they do get some $$$ for it. So they are just neglecting it. I also suspect they don't want the bad publicity that they'd receive if they had done something like swapped it over to Planet Green. So I guess that they have cold feet on killing it off, so instead it just doesn't get much investment.

But hey, I haven't watched the channel in years. I used to love Wings, but after a while there was only so much footage available from WWII, Vietnam, Gulf I, and 50s/60s test footage. It ended up being that I felt I had seen everything and that the shows I was watching were being stretched to fill as much time as possible.

I watch it a LOT. But I suspect I'd be just as happy, if not moreso, with the Military History Channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts