The NBA Draft Lottery- How important is it to win it?

If Boozer had stayed with the Cavs they may not have been in the lottery to draft Lebron. Boozer should be your hero! :D

Doesn't change how hard Boozer works on the court, though. Boozer against Hansbrough would be like man against boy.

Sandra

Nope. Boozer was here when LeBron was drafted. He left after LBJ's rookie season. That's what frustrated the hell out of me. Can you imagine a LeBron/Boozer combo?

The fact that the Clippers won the lottery makes me wonder how they'll screw up this time.

Will they do the thing most teams would- select Blake Griffin- or select somebody else?

Sandra, nice to see you posting again.

We even have a 'Welcome Back' thread for you:

http://www.satelliteguys.us/sports-section/174772-welcome-back-sandrac.html

Thanks. I haven't gone to that thread, with over 100 posts chances are it wasn't all warm and fuzzy. Perhaps just the first post, actually.

People really shouldn't be talking about me anyway. I'm sure nobody cared that I didn't come here for a while, and nobody cares that I posted again. Except perhaps you.

This should be about sports. :up

Sandra

I'm sure nobody cared that I didn't come here for a while, and nobody cares that I posted again. Except perhaps you.

This should be about sports. :up
Sandra

I can only speak for myself when I say: You forgot more about sports than most people know! :up

Welcome back, Sandra! :)

And AMEN to the part I highlighted! :up

Back to the draft lottery topic.

Bill, as I mentioned earlier in the thread, you know what it's like to go through the emotions of a draft lottery- from "OMG, we're not getting a top 2 draft pick" to "We didn't need a top 2 pick to be champs again."

In retrospect, the way the ball bounced turned out to be the best possible scenario, but at the time you must have been upset.

Back to the draft lottery topic.

Bill, as I mentioned earlier in the thread, you know what it's like to go through the emotions of a draft lottery- from "OMG, we're not getting a top 2 draft pick" to "We didn't need a top 2 pick to be champs again."

In retrospect, the way the ball bounced turned out to be the best possible scenario, but at the time you must have been upset.

No question about it. But then Danny went to work and brought in Garnett, Allen, Big Baby, James Posey and Eddie House, and it turned the whole franchise around.

EVEN with KG, Ray-Ray and the others added to the fold, I certainly didn't expect banner #17 to follow so quickly.

...Danny went to work and brought in Garnett, Allen, Big Baby, James Posey and Eddie House, and it turned the whole franchise around.

EVEN with KG, Ray-Ray and the others added to the fold, I certainly didn't expect banner #17 to follow so quickly.

If Kevin McHale had shipped Garnett elsewhere, Ainge and Rivers would have been fired by now. Funny how that works.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)