The NBA Finals- It's Lakers vs. Celtics!!

I know what your saying, but this Laker team is different. It's not just that they're losing, they are also VERY arrogant and have an air of entitlement about them.

You can thank the arrogance of Kobe Bryant for that one. He can win 10 more MVPs and 10 more NBA championships....but he will NEVER, EVER be in the same breath as Michael Jordan and could not hold his jock!

I agree. The Lakers have lost their composure. You'd think a team led by a veteran coach with much as much experience as Phil Jackson and a player with as much playoff success as Kobe would respond differently. Apparently not.

Go Eastern Conference!

HERE, I will defend Phil. He has basically 2 or maybe 3 players with playoffs experience....Kobe, Fisher and the ONLY player I like on that team...Lamar Odom. Phil can teach Xs and Os, but he CANNOT teach composure and experience. Look at the Cetics roster....Pierce, Garnet, Allen, PJ Brown, Cassell, Posey and even Eddie House. I mean Cassell ALONE has more playoffs experience than the ENTIRE Lakers roster ALONE! The Heat proved that experience MOST of the time will win out over inexperience against a younger, better Maverick team...and the Spurs teams and the Pistons teams have done the same. WHY anyone is surprised by either the outcome OR the lack of composure by the Lakers is beyond me. I am not saying I predicted it because I didn't, but I am sure as sh*t not surprised by it.

Poor baby Sasha, whining and crying, again :river

ESPN - Daily Dime: Celtics pull off Finals stunner - NBA

2le56wj.gif

1zxmj53.gif

The Lakers do nothing but whine, while the Celtics just go out and play. Hopefully they finish them off in LA

This series is not over yet.

However, I don't think the better team won tonight.

IMHO, the Lakers were pretty lucky to win.

I don't see them winning Game 6.

Dick Bavetta strikes, again! Why would the NBA put themselves in this position again. Pierce was clearly fouled on the "steal" by Kobe. But that doesn't excuse KG missing those free throws, that hurt. I am not going to whine like a european basketball player, the Celtics should of started better and not put themselves in an early hole.

yeah Pierce and other Celtics were mugged during the game and many of the fouls on Pierce and Garnett were bologna. Its to be expected at home. But no excuses. The Celtics will take care of business in Boston.

Yeah but they missed the call where Pierce clearly knocked the ball out of bounds and they still gave it to the Celtics.

What an A@@ kicking. games 1,2,4 and 6 as predicted. The Lakers should have no comment other than we got our butts kicked. Celtics would have won 4 straight with a healthy center and backup.

The Boston Celtics are the NBA Champions!

wallpaper_garnett_pierce_allen_think_big1600.jpg

Champions!

BTW, what an INCREDIBLE, DOMINATING way to clinch the title!

They won by such a huge margin... WOW!

Move over, San Antonio- there's a NEW Big Three in town!

39 point win, that is just rape.
Celtics deserved this win all the way.

R.I.P LAL.

Garnett, R. Allen, Pierce's first title!
Overall they are one of the teams that totally deserved this title.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts