The NCAA is a joke...

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
Penn State's investigation of a much serious and deep conseqeunces to the program...done in a year. Syracuse, done in LESS than a year. University of Miami, almost 2 years....and NOTHING. How can THOSE two investigations be completed in a year and in one case less...and we are almost 2 years into Miami's investigation...and nothing?

Penn State's investigation of a much serious and deep conseqeunces to the program...done in a year. Syracuse, done in LESS than a year. University of Miami, almost 2 years....and NOTHING. How can THOSE two investigations be completed in a year and in one case less...and we are almost 2 years into Miami's investigation...and nothing?

Severity of the crime.....

Penn State is a no-brainer. That had to be dealt with swiftly.

tOSU investigation dragged out also, over tatoos and pins................

Really, you would think with all of the investigations held there over the years the NCAA would have some sort of local field office set up on campus to expedite things....

:D

Politics I say,Politics.If you get on the NCAA poop list and your not one of the cash cows your doomed.

Severity of the crime.....

Penn State is a no-brainer. That had to be dealt with swiftly.

tOSU investigation dragged out also, over tatoos and pins................

Wait... let me get this straight...and I want to make sure I get this correctly. You say severity? In Penn States' issues were not as severe when it comes to 'lack of institutional control' as Miami's...where you had presidents and AD and coaches LYING about crimes?

Wait... let me get this straight...and I want to make sure I get this correctly. You say severity? In Penn States' issues were not as severe when it comes to 'lack of institutional control' as Miami's...where you had presidents and AD and coaches LYING about crimes?
There was no Louis Freeh report on Miami. I think Penn State was thoroughly investigated, the NCAA looked at the results of that investigation and took action.

OH, SO YOU ARE DOWNPLAYING THE MOLESTATION AND RAPE OF CHILDREN?

THAT'S NOT SEVERE ENOUGH FOR YOU?

OH, IT'S SO MUCH WORSE IN MIAMI.................................... :river

GIVE US OUR DUE...............NOW! WAH WAH

OH, SO YOU ARE DOWNPLAYING THE MOLESTATION AND RAPE OF CHILDREN?

THAT'S NOT SEVERE ENOUGH FOR YOU?

OH, IT'S SO MUCH WORSE IN MIAMI.................................... :river

GIVE US OUR DUE...............NOW! WAH WAH

Never said that drama-liscous.:rolleyes: I am simply stating that something that was much more worse and the accussation were much more serious, took less time to come out with final findings from the NCAA than it took this investigation into Miami's wrong doing.

YOU SURE IMPLIED IT...............

Nope...I pushed too much for the "lack of institutional control". Read what YOU added, rape is NOT a "no brainer". The Syracuse basketball situation CLEARLY proved that. And in fact, THAT was done before the Miami investigation had completed as well.

What more can the NCAA do to Miami after removing themselves from a bowl game two years in a row? Just wondering....

What more can the NCAA do to Miami after removing themselves from a bowl game two years in a row? Just wondering....

Probation,scholarships withdrawn and,possibly more bowl opportunities.Maybe they won't but,they can if they decide to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)