The Need for SPEED (HD) -- Launches Thursday

Compaired to my Driver Jimmy Johnson ??? Your kidding right !!! Good luck to you and Roush!

Even though I find in comical you cannot spell your driver's name (it's "Jimmie"), JJ and Kenseth are the only two drivers to make the Chase every year. And both are Cup holders. Johnson has won two straight, but even you have to admit he stole last year's from Gordon.

Nothing like watching Daytona Speed Week in glorious SD. What a crock of you know what. And we hear rumors of garbage like MOJO and Tennis HD being the next channels added? Unbelievable.....

Well getting back to the subject of Speed (HD) and HD in general. I'm pretty sure that something is going on this Wednesday the 13th. I say this because I keep getting a message when I tune to Fox Sports SW. It tells me that as of 2/13 the HD channel will now be located at 416 from now on. So I'm pretty sure this Wednesday we could get a few new Channels. The last time this happened was back in the summer the week before they lit up the last block of HD. I hope that this info will help.:D

Nothing like watching Daytona Speed Week in glorious SD. What a crock of you know what. And we hear rumors of garbage like MOJO and Tennis HD being the next channels added? Unbelievable.....

Yes..it's so wickedly awesome seeing everything nice and pixelated isn't it? This is exactly what I wanted when I got my new tv this year.

Watching the HD replay on ESPN of the wreck I saw live in E* Compresso-Vision is my idea of the "leader in HD"!

Last edited:
p3829126t130.jpg

Coming to you in HD, but only on D*, who, BTW, sponsors nothing in NASCAR.
Wrong
Directv Sponsors Clint Bowyer's Car and Directv I think is a NASCAR Corporate Sponsor, which meand sthe Dtv sticker can be on any car but small.

I'm a Smoke fan, but in defense of Kenseth, how many times has he missed the Chase? How many times has Smoke missed the Chase? And how many fans did he alienate by his switch to YoYo? You may not like the guy, but he by no means "sucks". He's one of the best drivers out there!

HAHA Yeah Kenseth has never missed the chase, but how many titles has Kenseth won...one,,,that right, to Smokes 2..Smoke has missed the chase only once since it's inception...like I said, Kenseth has never missed one, but he has never done anything in one either

but on the other hand, Kenseth has let girlie boy Jeff Gordon push him around like a little girl at Bristol two years ago..YAY MATT

Taken in part from The Daly Planet:

Hey Guys,

The SPEED execs have told me that they will update us on the status of SPEED-HD this week.

As they said earlier, other than DirecTV, the network has no control over when big cable companies (MSO's for multi-system operators) add this service.

Here a link to the original post: https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=2080132098367510832&postID=4311597461155771191&pli=1

Not sure what this does for anyone, but thought I would pass along anything I saw about it.

Does Fox lose broadcast rights mid-season again this year? I can't stand the NBC commentators, and I never saw it on ABC because my OTA has a hard time pickup up that station and the Dish broadcast of the Austin channel is doubled and out of focus.

Compaired to my Driver Jimmy Johnson ??? Your kidding right !!! Good luck to you and Roush!

It is a Known fact that Jimmy and Chad are Cheaters, they just dont get caught enough, because they are the pretty boys of Nascar and Suck Mike Helton's D%&k to keep Nascar quiet.

Roush Has and Has had some of the BEst Drivers ever!!! Matt wins a Championship then the Next year Kurt Busch has won one as well. Mark Martin almost won 3 with Jack Roush. He would have had one by now, except for a b.s. rules thing about some stupid intake manifold. So you cant say Roush sucks.

Does Fox lose broadcast rights mid-season again this year? I can't stand the NBC commentators, and I never saw it on ABC because my OTA has a hard time pickup up that station and the Dish broadcast of the Austin channel is doubled and out of focus.

Austin channel is doubled and out of focus????:confused::confused:
What ??? a please elaborate???:confused::confused:

well you dont get to that level of racing without having talent behind the wheel, unless you are Paul Menard and your daddy buys your cup ride for you

Last edited:
It is a Known fact that Jimmy and Chad are Cheaters, they just dont get caught enough, because they are the pretty boys of Nascar and Suck Mike Helton's D%&k to keep Nascar quiet.

Roush Has and Has had some of the BEst Drivers ever!!! Matt wins a Championship then the Next year Kurt Busch has won one as well. Mark Martin almost won 3 with Jack Roush. He would have had one by now, except for a b.s. rules thing about some stupid intake manifold. So you cant say Roush sucks.
They all get caught plenty, Your Roush boys got cought cheating plenty last year as well. They all have the same cars this year,so what going to be your excuse! Yea nascar has such A STRONG DESIRE for Jimmie Johnson to be the only winner. The reason the points changed is because no one was watching Nascar past July ! Whats the piont of watching the entire season if the Driver in first has a 500 point lead. You already would know who the winner was! Get over it Roush SUCKS!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)