The New "Heartland Package" - HD or SD?

eacalhoun

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 20, 2006
Morganton, NC
I saw the Heartland Package referenced in the last retailers' chat, but today is the first time I've seen it on DISH's website. This package has Hallmark, Hallmark Movie Channel, PixL, GMC, and RFDTV. It's listed in the "Other Packages" section or I believe it was previously called "A-La-Carte". The website description does not state if this package is SD or HD - however I do believe GMC is the only channel in this package that's SD-only. So, does this package contain HD or is it only SD? Thanks!

Eric

The HD feed will be provided when available and if the customer has other HD programming. So, it does come with the HD versions of the channels (except GMC) so long as you have other HD programming

I think it's a nice package since it has stuff from AT250 and the Platinum package --strike that-- BBMP, and $5 is not bad. The problem is that like all the other movie channels, the same stuff repeats time and again with some original movies every so often.

If GAC was included I would pay $5, otherwise I already get most, if not all these channels.

The HD feed will be provided when available and if the customer has other HD programming. So, it does come with the HD versions of the channels (except GMC) so long as you have other HD programming

thats weird Matt. I have the Welcome Pack so only HD I get is my locals. When I added the Outdoor Sports pack I got MavTV & Sportsman in HD. I assume if I added this package they would be in HD too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts