The NEW iPhone 4S Discussion

Not happy at all as I called to ask why the discrepancy on my estimated delivery date. I was told my preorder wasn't even entered in until yesterday morning by our rep even though I preordered it on the 7th. I was told I could always try the retail store tomorrow. Yeah right....

Neutron said:
Not happy at all as I called to ask why the discrepancy on my estimated delivery date. I was told my preorder wasn't even entered in until yesterday morning by our rep even though I preordered it on the 7th. I was told I could always try the retail store tomorrow. Yeah right....

That's BS!!! So sorry to hear that.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

My phone is in Decatur, 45 minutes from home. :).

Right about now I bet you wish your local open-24-hours-a-day Walmart had one of those Amazon/FedEx locker facilities. :D

Are you playing hooky tomorrow so you can get your hands on your iPhone 4S as soon as it is delivered?

Foxbat said:
Right about now I bet you wish your local open-24-hours-a-day Walmart had one of those Amazon/FedEx locker facilities. :D

Are you playing hooky tomorrow so you can get your hands on your iPhone 4S as soon as it is delivered?

I am actually in Chicago, and won't be home util 7:30pm. :( My wife will be on the lookout for ups. But yeah, if I could, I'd be home playing hooky. :)

Ouch. That sucks.

Ok two of the 3 iPhones I ordered have arrived.

I check on the third one and it says its in UTAH...

Orem, UT, United States 10/14/2011 4:47 A.M. Out For Delivery
Windsor Locks, CT, United States 10/14/2011 5:49 A.M. Departure Scan
Windsor Locks, CT, United States 10/13/2011 5:58 P.M. Arrival Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 10/13/2011 4:05 P.M. Departure Scan
10/13/2011 9:01 A.M. Import Scan
Anchorage, AK, United States 10/12/2011 5:49 P.M. Arrival Scan
Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong 10/13/2011 12:49 A.M. Departure Scan
Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong 10/12/2011 5:30 P.M. Arrival Scan
Shenzhen, China 10/12/2011 4:05 P.M. Departure Scan
10/12/2011 5:18 A.M. Origin Scan
China 10/12/2011 12:35 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Local Time
Activity

tit_item.gif
tit_description.gif
tit_status.gif
tit_dateShipped.gif
tit_qtyOrdered.gif
tit_qtyShipped.gif
tit_qtyBackOrder.gif
tit_carrier.gif
tit_trackingNumber.gif
Apple IPH 4S 16GB BLK PHONE
In Progress
img_pop.gif

Pending Shipment
FREIGHT
In Progress
img_pop.gif

Pending Shipment
Various SIM
In Progress
img_pop.gif

Pending Shipment

Yeah, AT&T, You suck. Ordered it last Friday in store.... And no word.

From my initial confirmation....

"
Thank you for your recent order. Your iPhone will ship in approximately 14 to 21 days*. All orders are processed on a first come, first served basis."

Meanwhile, they have plenty for those folks waiting on line at the stores today?

Since the 3rd one did not arrive my wife went to the Apple store and got one. They said just to bring the other one back when it comes in and they will give her a refund on the one she purchased today. My wife is happy with that since the phone that is missing is a gift for my son that she wanted to give to him tonight. (He just made it to the National Honor Society.)

Had a problem getting my iPhone activated, took 4 tries but it is activate now. :D

I cant figure out how to access my music in the cloud on the 4S. The instructions say to go into settings then music and turn on iTunes music match. But I do not see that option.

We have a Cellbrite at work so I'm in the process of transferring my stuff over from my EVO to the 4S.

I was surprised to see the Verizon Wireless store had them in stock and absolutely no line. I was in and out in about 30 minutes. We will get my wife's phone swapped out tomorrow and her number ported.

By the way, Siri is pretty cool. I asked her what time it was and she responded the time. My coworker with a plain iPhone 4 was laughing at me.

I did notice a small lag between asking and getting a response.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts