The next 2 universities being looked at for taking gifts/money: The U and Alabama!

When we start talking vortexes, it's time to get back to topic. ;)

A picture of President of the U Donna Shalala holding a check from the one and only Nevin Shapiro.

1313229436.jpg

She looks pretty happy LOL.

Sandra

When we start talking vortexes, it's time to get back to topic. ;)

A picture of President of the U Donna Shalala holding a check from the one and only Nevin Shapiro.

1313229436.jpg

She looks pretty happy LOL.

Sandra

The guy WAS a legit booster....the operative word is WAS.

I see Donna Shalala stepping down. ALOT of the the administrative staff pulled a Rafael Palmiero moment stating she was "very weary of shaddy characters around the athletic program" ..... See ya Donna...

At the VERY best....The U could be looking at the heaviest sanctions in NCAA football history...at the very worst, the death penalty. Either way you look at it, the school is f**ed! And like I said, this is only the tip of the iceberg.

At the VERY best....The U could be looking at the heaviest sanctions in NCAA football history...at the very worst, the death penalty. Either way you look at it, the school is f**ed! And like I said, this is only the tip of the iceberg.

I hope not...

Sandra

I hope not...

Sandra

Nope they are. I mean the allegations are so vast, that all you have to do is show proof of HALF of the stuff....and at the very least, sanctions that would make the USC accusations pale in comparison. This EVEN includes the basketball team... From what I have heard, about 1/3 could easily be seen as circumstancial stuff that can neither be proved or associated to the university...but that leaves 66% of the rest of the damaging information that is just down right nasty/scary or label it what you will.

No...didn't say that. YOU said that. Lying about knowing what was going on and lying about not knowing what was going on....THAT is what made the tattoo/selling OSU items worse. But you don't need me to repeat it.....EVERYONE in that thread told you that.

You just said tOSU "did nothing compared to what The U is being accused of" and called it "worse". Ugh. My head is spinning from you. I'm done.

I think you've just broke the all-time record for contradicting yourself so many times in such a short period of time.

You just said tOSU "did nothing compared to what The U is being accused of" and called it "worse". Ugh. My head is spinning from you. I'm done.

I think you've just broke the all-time record for contradicting yourself so many times in such a short period of time.

I have not contradicted myself AT ALL. What Miami is being accused of IS worse....but what I have said from day one is what OSU players did was not what made OSU situation bad....it was the lying by the coach is what made matters worse. YOU, your homerville just can't seem to get that through your head. Hell, you still worship this guy that has a history of this.

But that is you...and your are entitled to that worshiping and putting him on the mountain...

I have not contradicted myself AT ALL. What Miami is being accused of IS worse....but what I have said from day one is what OSU players did was not what made OSU situation bad....it was the lying by the coach is what made matters worse. YOU, your homerville just can't seem to get that through your head. Hell, you still worship this guy that has a history of this.

But that is you...and your are entitled to that worshiping and putting him on the mountain...

I don't want to speak for HD, but I'm sure most OSU fans hope this gets COMPLETELY tied to Tressel and his lying, so that the university itself is not hit with major sanctions.

Sandra

Gottcha again. You broke your own record. Again!

And no one was bringing up the lying until you did for some reason.

What you said about Tressel is the truth...and hopefully if the NCAA believes it was Tressel doing the lying, the university itself will escape major sanctions.
Why should they? Schools don't escape when the players are lying. When a coach is the one lying, that makes it far worse, just ask USC.

Gottcha again. You broke your own record. Again!

And no one was bringing up the lying until you did for some reason.

LMAO...the message as stayed the same my friend. The problem may have you your understanding of my post and not agreeing with my post.

As far as the lying, IF the university comes out UPFRONT instead of lying like Tressell did...then that COULD be the difference between stiff penalties and the death penalty.

Why should they? Schools don't escape when the players are lying. When a coach is the one lying, that makes it far worse, just ask USC.

Depends if Tressel's lying can be tied to a systemic situation within the university, or if they can sell that he was someone who was breaking rules and lying about them on his own.

This is what the NCAA will determine. I'm hoping for the latter lol.

The university is paying a huge price either way...the question is, how much higher will the price go?

Sandra

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts