The next 2 universities being looked at for taking gifts/money: The U and Alabama!

Yep. I liked the article.it was entertaining but like you mentioned we know down here that most of this did happen. Let me add that I don't think this is over. Some are assuming this is it and miami won't face further punishment. Not so fast. Investigation still isn't over. Allegations reach to players that have been gone for awhile. Having said that I am sure Miami will not face the death penalty no matter how many folks would love to see that go down.

No...of course it is not over. This was only 12 football players on the current team. You still have the SUPPOSED 72 players and the most important ones, coaches/administrators/school employees to process. Though these allegations have been going since last summer when Shapiro 1st hinted he was going to write a book 1st, this investigation will take months because of all the allegations....maybe years. Look how long it took for the USC situation.

They are STILL going to get sanctions....everyone knows it.

YOU opened the door....Just following YOUR play princess!;) Since it is good for you, then it is good for me.

I have no idea what this means...which I'm sure is a good thing. Stewart Mandel is one of the most respected college football writers anywhere. We can leave it at that.

Sandra

I have no idea what this means...which I'm sure is a good thing. Stewart Mandel is one of the most respected college football writers anywhere. We can leave it at that.

Sandra

And so is Jason Whitlock. He maybe respected, but he does not LIVE in Miami and does not know Miami fans.

LMAO... and far as "I have no idea what this means...." ok, whatever you say.

Time to move on.

And so is Jason Whitlock. He maybe respected, but he does not LIVE in Miami and does not know Miami fans.

LMAO... and far as "I have no idea what this means...." ok, whatever you say.

Time to move on.

As I said, it's a good thing. Definitely time to move on.

So what happened to the Alabama portion of this thread LOL?

Sandra

Last edited:
mccoyrj said:
Gumps swept it under the rug as usual.

(Just kidding). :D

When its ASSUMED that up 72 players got prostitutes, abortions, money and strip clubs....getting a few dinners and clothes from a clothier is nothing. ;-)

I'm just not a follower of Yahoo, I'm not saying he's lying but I respect Whitlock more than anything from Yahoo. Maybe because the messenger sucks lol. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)