The next 2 universities being looked at for taking gifts/money: The U and Alabama!

Basically it comes down to lots of allegations from a criminal behind bars who apparently doesn't have all the proof he said he had. Gee what a shock.

I bet alot of it DID happen while alot also didn't happen ....

Kinda goes with the territory, alot of stuff that the Buckeyes put up with never happened either ...

Oh and they fessed up what they did do wrong instead of lying about it which helps
Yep, the coverup is always worse than the crime.

If Tressel's coverup and lying hadn't been exposed, they would have appealed the 5 game suspension and gotten it reduced. Afterall, he lied them into the Sugar Bowl.

The key is to be upfront with the NCAA.

I bet alot of it DID happen while alot also didn't happen ....

Kinda goes with the territory, alot of stuff that the Buckeyes put up with never happened either ...

Oh I'm sure plenty of it did happen for the U

Well, of course everyone is gonna fess up NOW, now that they see whats gonna happen if they find otherwise, it would be stupid not too.

Had the OSU situation not come down the way it did, I'm sure alot of these schools would still be trying to cover stuff up and some probably still are.

Had the OSU situation not come down the way it did, I'm sure alot of these schools would still be trying to cover stuff up and some probably still are.
And a lot of schools are upfront even before Ohio St. got busted. Sorry Jimbo, but they're not all crooked.

Well, of course everyone is gonna fess up NOW, now that they see whats gonna happen if they find otherwise, it would be stupid not too.

Had the OSU situation not come down the way it did, I'm sure ot of these schools would still be trying to cover stuff up and some probably still are.
of course jim. Only reason why these players are confessing is because of the allegations brought up by this criminal. If not for that Miami would still be covering this up. Point is once it's out its best not to persist in the cover up.

Yep, the coverup is always worse than the crime.

If Tressel's coverup and lying hadn't been exposed, they would have appealed the 5 game suspension and gotten it reduced. Afterall, he lied them into the Sugar Bowl.

The key is to be upfront with the NCAA.

Your soooo confused on how the Sugar Bowl thing happened .....

of course jim. Only reason why these players are confessing is because of the allegations brought up by this criminal. If not for that Miami would still be covering this up. Point is once it's out its best not to persist in the cover up.

However, they didn't come forward when it happened (this is what they said should have happened with the Buckeyes and they wouldn't have been suspended for the 5 games) remember the 5 games wasn't for what Tressel did.

They too have covered it up till Schepero opened his mouth.

Ok, show me a school that got busted that isn't ....
Are you implying that Miami isn't ?
This is thier thread.
University of Georgia busted their own basketball team several years back, and pulled them from both the SEC & NCAA tournaments.

As it is, isn't Miami's coach fully cooperating? Isn't it public record that he warned the players to stay away from the booster?

And yes, this is Miami's thread, but you're the one who brought up Ohio St.

University of Georgia busted their own basketball team several years back, and pulled them from both the SEC & NCAA tournaments.

As it is, isn't Miami's coach fully cooperating? Isn't it public record that he warned the players to stay away from the booster?

And yes, this is Miami's thread, but you're the one who brought up Ohio St.

Tressel told his players to stay away from the guy.

plus miami's ex coach hated shapiro or whatever his name is. as already mentioned, warned players to stay away from this guy. there's proof of that.

However, they didn't come forward when it happened (this is what they said should have happened with the Buckeyes and they wouldn't have been suspended for the 5 games) remember the 5 games wasn't for what Tressel did.

They too have covered it up till Schepero opened his mouth.
and the guys most involved are getting 5-6 game suspensions

Tressel told his players to stay away from the guy.
but once caught didn't he continue to lie instead of fessing up? ncaa loves full cooperation which is what miami has done since this blew out in the open the very first time. no?

but once caught didn't he continue to lie instead of fessing up? ncaa loves full cooperation which is what miami has done since this blew out in the open the very first time. no?

Think about it, if you just saw what OSU went thru, would you think twice about continuing to cover something up once it was out in the open ?
Of course they are gonna come clean.
They are hoping for the best, just like the Bucks were/are.

Think about it, if you just saw what OSU went thru, would you think twice about continuing to cover something up once it was out in the open ?
Of course they are gonna come clean.
They are hoping for the best, just like the Bucks were/are.
you may be right jim

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts